First Time Selling!! Parts! Parts! Parts!
Finally joined and became a Pro Member here! I know my feedback isn't the Cleanest here on the boards. But I think we ALL deserve Respect! Remember...there is ALWAYS 2 sides to a story! Selling to fund a new business venture! Ok.. so first things first.. I'm new selling here on the forums, but have been a member for sometime. Sorry for the crappy iphone pics. If you don't like my prices? Then feel free to PM a Reasonable Offer. Please be patient.. I work 2 Hospital Jobs, so if I am unable to answer you promptly or within a timely manner? I apologize.
Dibs Rule. Dibs means you are ready to pay and have the funds immediately! Feel free to 2nd dibs.
Please pm with any questions that you have and pm for paypal information. Shipping is included in the asking price within the USA only for these items. I am willing to ship internationally only with Express Mail and tracking at Buyer's expense. Please add $ 1.00 for delivery confirmation on all items, this protects both the Seller and Buyer.
Lastly...Don't forget to post which item(s) You are dibbing on and have paid for via paypal. Thanks everyone for looking.
1. Survivor GT white freestyle tires 20x1.75. No cracks when squeezed. Can use a good cleaning and bleach. These were off of a '87 GT PP I purchased from infinityrolled not to long ago.
2. GT white superlace 36H. I purchased these from electrongeek not to long ago. Some imperfections in the powder coating. Condition is the way I bought them from him.
3. Dyno pro compe black pegs..they came off of an '87 GT PP I purchased not to long ago.
Asking $20.00 shipped within U.S.A. SOLD TO JO-JO!
4. GT Chrome 44T chain ring. Great overall survivor condition. Can use a good cleaning and polish. No worn teeth.
Asking $35.00 shipped within U.S.A.
5. GT white OGK Japan Mags with 16T freewheel. Looks better in person! Could use a good cleaning and bleach still.
Last edited by bmxnewb (2012-11-29 8:53am)
Re: First Time Selling!! Parts! Parts! Parts!
Thanks Norco Lou! Im really trying to improve on that. Can't knock me for trying. The Lord forgives..
Thanks Jo-Jo. Im inbetween patients.. at the moment.. I'll send the dyno pegs out tomorrow once payment is received.