nuetral feedback 2  RSS Feed

#1 2012-11-11 4:17pm

masonrb
Banned
From: hopewell va
Registered: 2012-08-14
Posts: 178
Website

nuetral feedback 2

Neutral feedback is stupid as hell!!! Someone gives you some cause you decide not to desl with them and they blast you for it. It just goes to show how childish some people are. I have negative feedback because i dropped the ball with a good member and so deserve it. But the member who gave me neutral is just a tight ass who must have done some good things for the mods to remove his.... just saying
I thought this place was all about the bikes and trying to help each other out? Guess not

Offline

 

#2 2012-11-11 4:42pm

Johnnny
AdminStoooper Trooopin' ...
From: BC Canada
Registered: 2011-01-07
Posts: 28605
Bikes: 18
For Sale
Website

Re: nuetral feedback 2

masonrb wrote:

Neutral feedback is stupid as hell!!! Someone gives you some cause you decide not to desl with them and they blast you for it. It just goes to show how childish some people are. I have negative feedback because i dropped the ball with a good member and so deserve it. But the member who gave me neutral is just a tight ass who must have done some good things for the mods to remove his.... just saying
I thought this place was all about the bikes and trying to help each other out? Guess not

You know what? That's not a smart way to talk about the mods when you're looking for their help.... just saying.

Offline

 

#3 2012-11-11 4:45pm

masonrb
Banned
From: hopewell va
Registered: 2012-08-14
Posts: 178
Website

Re: nuetral feedback 2

Johnnny wrote:

briski1971 wrote:

it has come to my attention that a missing in action dibber is not someone that warrants a nuetral feedback, so anyone that has one because of such should get it removed...i disagree, but it is what is....not my rules, then again...is the whole feedback thing here kind of a waiste anyway???

As said dibs isn't a museum rule. It might be different if he hit buy it now and strung you along with bs for a month but that's not the case. He called 2nd dibs, so if dibs isnt a rule then 2nd dibs really isn't. Just let it go man. No need to get a bent about it. It's really not a big deal. smile

It's funny how this mod says its not a rule of dibs and such yet lets a neutral stay on mine because i decided against a trade..  no one shipped and no one lost anything yet the member who left the feedback cries to the mods to remove my neutral feedback. Yet leave mine...

Offline

 

#4 2012-11-11 4:47pm

masonrb
Banned
From: hopewell va
Registered: 2012-08-14
Posts: 178
Website

Re: nuetral feedback 2

Sorry not all mods... dont want to make it seem like everyone is oneway....

Offline

 

#5 2012-11-11 4:54pm

Johnnny
AdminStoooper Trooopin' ...
From: BC Canada
Registered: 2011-01-07
Posts: 28605
Bikes: 18
For Sale
Website

Re: nuetral feedback 2

masonrb wrote:

Johnnny wrote:

briski1971 wrote:

it has come to my attention that a missing in action dibber is not someone that warrants a nuetral feedback, so anyone that has one because of such should get it removed...i disagree, but it is what is....not my rules, then again...is the whole feedback thing here kind of a waiste anyway???

As said dibs isn't a museum rule. It might be different if he hit buy it now and strung you along with bs for a month but that's not the case. He called 2nd dibs, so if dibs isnt a rule then 2nd dibs really isn't. Just let it go man. No need to get a bent about it. It's really not a big deal. smile

It's funny how this mod says its not a rule of dibs and such yet lets a neutral stay on mine because i decided against a trade..  no one shipped and no one lost anything yet the member who left the feedback cries to the mods to remove my neutral feedback. Yet leave mine...

Dibs isn't a rule and has nothing to do with your trade deal. You made an agreement to ship items back and forth. You changed your mind thus backing out of the deal and wasting that member's time.... 3 weeks of it infact..

Keep trashing me if it makes you feel better. I can handle it.

Offline

 

#6 2012-11-11 5:36pm

masonrb
Banned
From: hopewell va
Registered: 2012-08-14
Posts: 178
Website

Re: nuetral feedback 2

Johnnny wrote:

masonrb wrote:

Johnnny wrote:


As said dibs isn't a museum rule. It might be different if he hit buy it now and strung you along with bs for a month but that's not the case. He called 2nd dibs, so if dibs isnt a rule then 2nd dibs really isn't. Just let it go man. No need to get a bent about it. It's really not a big deal. smile

It's funny how this mod says its not a rule of dibs and such yet lets a neutral stay on mine because i decided against a trade..  no one shipped and no one lost anything yet the member who left the feedback cries to the mods to remove my neutral feedback. Yet leave mine...

Dibs isn't a rule and has nothing to do with your trade deal. You made an agreement to ship items back and forth. You changed your mind thus backing out of the deal and wasting that member's time.... 3 weeks of it infact..

Keep trashing me if it makes you feel better. I can handle it.

Trashing you??? Really you took sides period point blank. If im correct a mod is suppose to be neutral.  And yes i did back out because he told me he didn't want my junk. So what would you have shipped after being told your stuff was junk? No i don't think so. So infact i didn't ship due to the fact my stuff was junk according to him. So just saying....

Offline

 

#7 2012-11-11 5:49pm

bailhard
Pro MemberBanned
From: Canada, Eh
Registered: 2011-01-31
Posts: 1266
For Sale

Re: nuetral feedback 2

So two people in the deal, and only one sides neutral feedback was removed after the trade fell through?? Am I reading that correctly?


I celebrate CHRISTMAS, I do not celebrate "The Holidays"

Also, Terry Fox is one of the greatest humans of all time. He just happens to be Canadian :-)

Offline

 

#8 2012-11-11 5:50pm

Johnnny
AdminStoooper Trooopin' ...
From: BC Canada
Registered: 2011-01-07
Posts: 28605
Bikes: 18
For Sale
Website

Re: nuetral feedback 2

bailhard wrote:

So two people in the deal, and only one sides neutral feedback was removed after the trade fell through?? Am I reading that correctly?

Yes. One guy took 3 weeks to ship his items and then backed out of the deal.

Offline

 

#9 2012-11-11 6:00pm

masonrb
Banned
From: hopewell va
Registered: 2012-08-14
Posts: 178
Website

Re: nuetral feedback 2

Johnnny wrote:

bailhard wrote:

So two people in the deal, and only one sides neutral feedback was removed after the trade fell through?? Am I reading that correctly?

Yes. One guy took 3 weeks to ship his items and then backed out of the deal.

No if your gonna tell it tell the truth... i backed out over a week ago after being told he didn't want my " junk" yet when i post neutral feedback stating he was pushy his is removed and mine stays.  How one sided is this? Would any of you trade with someone who calls your stuff junk? No i don't think so. As I've stated i have some positive feedback and a negative one which i own 100% and am not asking for it to be removed because i did drop the ball and in the process of making things right. Yet i feel a crying a$$ member who cmplains a week or so after the fact shouldn't be able to post neutral negative or any feedback on it. Or am i wrong?

Offline

 

#10 2012-11-11 6:28pm

bailhard
Pro MemberBanned
From: Canada, Eh
Registered: 2011-01-31
Posts: 1266
For Sale

Re: nuetral feedback 2

masonrb wrote:

Johnnny wrote:

bailhard wrote:

So two people in the deal, and only one sides neutral feedback was removed after the trade fell through?? Am I reading that correctly?

Yes. One guy took 3 weeks to ship his items and then backed out of the deal.

No if your gonna tell it tell the truth... i backed out over a week ago after being told he didn't want my " junk" yet when i post neutral feedback stating he was pushy his is removed and mine stays.  How one sided is this? Would any of you trade with someone who calls your stuff junk? No i don't think so. As I've stated i have some positive feedback and a negative one which i own 100% and am not asking for it to be removed because i did drop the ball and in the process of making things right. Yet i feel a crying a$$ member who cmplains a week or so after the fact shouldn't be able to post neutral negative or any feedback on it. Or am i wrong?

It's really hard to judge unless you copy & paste the actual conversation that led up to the collapse of the deal. Until then, it's really all just hearsay.


I celebrate CHRISTMAS, I do not celebrate "The Holidays"

Also, Terry Fox is one of the greatest humans of all time. He just happens to be Canadian :-)

Offline

 

#11 2012-11-11 6:29pm

masonrb
Banned
From: hopewell va
Registered: 2012-08-14
Posts: 178
Website

Re: nuetral feedback 2

bailhard wrote:

masonrb wrote:

Johnnny wrote:


Yes. One guy took 3 weeks to ship his items and then backed out of the deal.

No if your gonna tell it tell the truth... i backed out over a week ago after being told he didn't want my " junk" yet when i post neutral feedback stating he was pushy his is removed and mine stays.  How one sided is this? Would any of you trade with someone who calls your stuff junk? No i don't think so. As I've stated i have some positive feedback and a negative one which i own 100% and am not asking for it to be removed because i did drop the ball and in the process of making things right. Yet i feel a crying a$$ member who cmplains a week or so after the fact shouldn't be able to post neutral negative or any feedback on it. Or am i wrong?

It's really hard to judge unless you copy & paste the actual conversation that led up to the collapse of the deal. Until then, it's really all just hearsay.

Exactly!!!  Yet my neutral from him stays and his is removed...

Offline

 

#12 2012-11-11 6:39pm

robk131313
Admin***HUTCH VADER***
From: Southern Cal / Lake Havasu, AZ
Registered: 2009-03-20
Posts: 21881
Bikes: 11
For Sale

Re: nuetral feedback 2

You dragged your feet for 3 weeks. The dude didn't even want to trade you in the first place but you kept going on so he said OK. He waited for you to supply shipping info/tracking # then he was going to ship. You never did. It is not a neg, it is a neutral.


NEEDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here are a couple bikes I need. Please look.
http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=612172
http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=612173

Offline

 

#13 2012-11-11 6:57pm

masonrb
Banned
From: hopewell va
Registered: 2012-08-14
Posts: 178
Website

Re: nuetral feedback 2

robk131313 wrote:

You dragged your feet for 3 weeks. The dude didn't even want to trade you in the first place but you kept going on so he said OK. He waited for you to supply shipping info/tracking # then he was going to ship. You never did. It is not a neg, it is a neutral.

No i never kept going.... so get the facts straight ... it's so funny how everyone know what was really said. But no one does. I myself am not being a bitch everytime someone backs outxon a deal. But i see some members are. And go crying to mods or admid when they feel like they them selves say the stuff i did offer was junk. So no i didnt deal with him. And if im wrong for not after being told my stuff was junk then so be it and no it wasn't 3 weeks but ok like i said everyone knows exactly what happened.

Offline

 

#14 2012-11-11 7:02pm

robk131313
Admin***HUTCH VADER***
From: Southern Cal / Lake Havasu, AZ
Registered: 2009-03-20
Posts: 21881
Bikes: 11
For Sale

Re: nuetral feedback 2

Look,... You were a flake with pitdog and got a neg. You were also a flake with this dude and got a neutral. You said you will own the neg. We say you will own the neutral. We want our members to know about others that might totally flake out on them. Your neutral is super helpful to anyone here that wants to do a trade deal with you. Now they will know to wait for you to ship first or to just pass on dealing with you.


NEEDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here are a couple bikes I need. Please look.
http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=612172
http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=612173

Offline

 

#15 2012-11-11 7:08pm

Iceman
Pro MemberDOUBLE SHIFTER
From: Illernoize
Registered: 2008-11-25
Posts: 10091
Bikes: 2
For Sale

Re: nuetral feedback 2

6-1-1 In three months? lol  Good luck with that. lol


I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round.........

Online

 

#16 2012-11-11 7:11pm

rocs8x9x
Museum Addict
From: Appleton, WI
Registered: 2008-08-19
Posts: 1036
Bikes: 5

Re: nuetral feedback 2

..

Last edited by rocs8x9x (2012-11-12 4:58am)


PAIN IS TEMPORARY, LOSING IS FOREVER
[img]http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo245/rocs8x9x/topper_art-1.jpg[/img]

Offline

 

#17 2012-11-11 7:15pm

brackett
AdminOn a pale white horse zombie Jesus rides
From: Southern Indiana
Registered: 2009-10-27
Posts: 16784
Bikes: 10
For Sale
Website

Re: nuetral feedback 2

We are dealing with this in the admin section. There we have both sides of the story and we have voted that the feedback is going to stick for now.

Any reasonable member would see it the same way we do if they seen all the facts gathered behind the scene so far.


.                                                 Artwork for the Blind

R.I.P. Jeff Hanneman.   (January 31, 1964 - May 2, 2013)

Online

 

#18 2012-11-11 7:17pm

Johnnny
AdminStoooper Trooopin' ...
From: BC Canada
Registered: 2011-01-07
Posts: 28605
Bikes: 18
For Sale
Website

Re: nuetral feedback 2

This was all via pm and I never wanted it to go public masonrb. (just so you know) I really am here to help members and the staff votes on these things. You need to stop taking it personally and move forward.

Offline

 

#19 2012-11-11 7:32pm

ccso360
Expert
From: La Plata, MD
Registered: 2009-08-29
Posts: 568

Re: nuetral feedback 2

Here's the story in chronological order masonrb.  I saved all the texts.

10-22-12 you ask me if I want any trades.  I say no and offer you the wheels for half price.  You can't pay so I ask what you have to trade other than bmx parts - old rock or rap cd's or something.  You offer video games but my son has no interest.  You say no cd's and send me pics of toys from the movie Cars.  I decline and you send me pics of Disney stuff.  I decline and make a call to a buddy of mine that I know plays alot of video games.  He says he's willing to give me a few bucks for the games even though he's not really pressed for them.  We go back and forth about values and come to an agreement after you plead with me to work with you.  After 2 hours of texting we have a deal.  You agree to send me tracking info and I decide to wait for tracking info before I ship because of your low feedback count.

10-23-12 you say you weren't able to ship due to a sick lil one.  No problem, I'll wait to hear from you.  *I'm already happy I didn't ship right away and waited for a tracking number from you.

11-1-12 I text and ask if you've changed your mind.  You say "No not at all... honestly didnt wanna look like a dumb ass and ask what we were tradeing for again... sorry been ruff my 20 month old been sick."  I reply "Forget it, no worries."  You say "No they are packed up and ready to ship. just been crazy".  I say "Ok, I'll wait to hear from you."  We converse about why you think you're stupid.  You reply that you have games packed up but can't remeber what wheels they were trading for.  I remind you and give you my screen name again.  You say you will ship Saturday morning (11-3-12) and apologize for the delay.

11-8-12 I still have received nothing.  We live around 100 miles away from each other so shipping should only take a couple days at most.  I text you and get no reply.

11-10-12 Still nothing so I leave you neutral feedback to warn serious members about you.  You retalitate with lies.

I'm more than willing to work with people to make a deal.  Just don't BS me.  You are a joke.

Offline

 

#20 2012-11-11 7:32pm

masonrb
Banned
From: hopewell va
Registered: 2012-08-14
Posts: 178
Website

Re: nuetral feedback 2

Just sad some people take some peoples word yet not others.... lesson learned... either straight buy it now or leave it alone

Offline

 

#21 2012-11-11 7:35pm

Iceman
Pro MemberDOUBLE SHIFTER
From: Illernoize
Registered: 2008-11-25
Posts: 10091
Bikes: 2
For Sale

Re: nuetral feedback 2

Iceman wrote:

6-1-1 In three months? lol  Good luck with that. lol


I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round.........

Online

 

#22 2012-11-11 9:22pm

bailhard
Pro MemberBanned
From: Canada, Eh
Registered: 2011-01-31
Posts: 1266
For Sale

Re: nuetral feedback 2

Iceman wrote:

Iceman wrote:

6-1-1 In three months? lol  Good luck with that. lol

Ya, we read it the first time. roll


I celebrate CHRISTMAS, I do not celebrate "The Holidays"

Also, Terry Fox is one of the greatest humans of all time. He just happens to be Canadian :-)

Offline

 

#23 2012-11-12 1:48am

BmxRider420
Pro MemberBmxRider420
From: WNY
Registered: 2012-03-26
Posts: 1548
Bikes: 3
For Sale

Re: nuetral feedback 2

Iceman wrote:

6-1-1 In three months? lol  Good luck with that. lol

So I should play the lotto #s 6-1-1 in 3 months right? And I will have good luck? tongue

lol


Asahi 194 mm Double Butted Stainless Spokes (1 or 500)
Gold/Translucent yellow Dia compe rear cable

Offline

 

#24 2012-11-12 3:53am

houndog
Pro MemberMuseum Addict
From: Columbus, OH
Registered: 2010-08-13
Posts: 1985
Bikes: 18
For Sale

Re: nuetral feedback 2

Offline

 

#25 2012-11-12 9:31am

gtmorse
Pro Member"Georgie Porgie"
From: Louisville, KY
Registered: 2010-06-23
Posts: 604
Bikes: 6
For Sale
Website

Re: nuetral feedback 2

masonrb wrote:

Just sad some people take some peoples word yet not others.... lesson learned... either straight buy it now or leave it alone

So does pitdog have his mags back?


Self proclaimed "Non-Newb.." wink

Father, into your hands I commit my spirit - Luke 23:46

[img]http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l560/George903/bw-Louisville-chapter1.jpg[/img]

Offline

 

Board footer