Chi-town 4/1 "Option B" ride!  RSS Feed

#1 2012-03-31 10:41pm

Bipolar
No Sho, Fo Sho.
Bikes: 10

Chi-town 4/1 "Option B" ride!

First let me start by saying,there is a bigger,more relaxed,and more scenic ride happening today! Try ur hardest to make it! If u didnt see the thread,here it is:
http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=399505

I sent a p/m to the original poster of that thread,and got no response,so im going to go ahead and post this. Before people start whining,and creating drama,please know......I am in no way try to throw that ride under the bus,steal people,steal plans,etc. Im simply giving another option. If u do not like this,keep it out of my thread,and simply p/m me.

Now,for the second time.....i posted a link above for an awesome ride that is happening tomorrow. Its definately a family oriented ride with great people,and awesome vibes. Make sure u try to make it!

Now,if that ride isnt for u,too far,etc.....

A group of us will be hitting the Plainfield Dirt Park tomorrow,4/1/12. Supposed to be pretty cool spot if riding dirt is ur thing,and is supposed to have something for everyone. Kids too. Its also 100% free.

We will be meeting at Steak-n-Shake located on Rt30 about 1mile east of I-55 in Joliet. Steak-N-Shake is located on the west side of RT30 right across from Louis-Joliet mall.

We will be meeting there between 1:30pm and 2:00. From there,we will be heading to the dirt park. Meeting at s-n-s allows the people who have never been there,to follow those who have,and not have to worry about getting lost.

Please remember,ur going to be riding dirt,with jumps,pump tracks,etc. So plan accordingly,and I say u can never be too safe,so if u have a helmet,and safety gear,please bring it. Ultimately,u ride at ur own risk,but I try to support safety!

If u need directions to s-n-s,have questions,coming late,etc. Feel free to call/text me @ 630 506 0347 and ill help anyway I can. So,if u make it,we'll see u there!

Thanks,
Dale

Disclaimer:
Again,if there is an issue with this post,feel free to p/m me. I sent a p/m,got no response,so I put this out as an option also. I can not please everyone,nor will I try. Happy Riding!

If it's Mid-School, and Made by Schwinn..... I'm your HUCKLEBERRY!!
★44T Bmx Club of Chicago★ Often imitated, NEVER duplicated!

#2 2012-04-01 8:36am

Bipolar
No Sho, Fo Sho.
Bikes: 10

Re: Chi-town 4/1 "Option B" ride!

Park is drenched,but we're still riding. Moving the ride to the aurora area. Great new skatepark to check out.

Use my number if u need it cool

If it's Mid-School, and Made by Schwinn..... I'm your HUCKLEBERRY!!
★44T Bmx Club of Chicago★ Often imitated, NEVER duplicated!

Board footer