DB HARRY LEARY THE BIKE THAT I WILL NEVER HAVE!!! CRAZY STORY  RSS Feed

#1 2011-10-22 3:20pm

DJLACOSTE
Pro Member
For Sale

DB HARRY LEARY THE BIKE THAT I WILL NEVER HAVE!!! CRAZY STORY

Story  from the bike i purchased and i will never have sad

This  is what happen to me  check this link http://www.segundamano.es/orense/diamon … a&c=16

I contact  this seller by email  and he reply  to me = Im  a truck Driver i owned this bike  for so long and  raced around  country  but  now im into this anymore and i need some money  because of the  recession i ´m  never home  so  this site will contact me  because the bike is packed  and the site takes care of handling and payment  for me

Somebody with email from this site  contact me and say thanks  for  contact me  i m in charged to sell the bike  i will send you now  a link for buy now.

I got  link with same looking page logos etc,  where it shows the  warranties   of the transaction
free shipping, 3 days to return if im not happy  money refund. etc..

In this link also you can choose from major  forwarders from Spain.  As well payment methods paypal and  wiretransfer .
i choose  paypal but  was not working.. i contact them again  and  they send me link again please try again.
Again was not working only the forwarder i choosed was working, Nacex,  1o seconds after i got an email  with the forwarder company same logos  and email that contains all this information.   Your package  is ready to deliver  as soon  as you  confirm payment  you will get the package with this dimensions  at your  following adress.  Tracking numeber  and  bla bla bla ...

I contact  thru the email again and  they say to me  don´t worry  our agents will contact you as son as they  able  and  will  tell you how to proceed.

I waited like 1  day checking  my email like 10 times  a day. So happy  to  have soon my  bike , finally the  email showed.
Email under the name of the company same looking as the site logos etc..-

Dear customer we had  contact the  buyer  and he  will not  accept  paypal method  you have to  wire the funds to his account  and please scan the receipt  and please resend to us as  soon we confirm the  wire the forwarder chosen will send you the  package with in a period  of time  of 2-3 days. You have 24 hours to do that after this period  will expired  and no longer will have the  dealed price  from me 450 euros. 

Stupid me so innocent  and  blind to finally have this  dreamed bike  i went  straight away to the bank  and  wire the money  scan  and  send back the receipt.

After  waiting for their reply   email confirming  all the transaction. 

Never again news  i contact  forwarder with the  tracking  and they  say to me this is not a proper tracking from us  we dont have this  kind of number we have different codes  for our trakcing:mad:,,  contact  again :mad:nothing back.

I ve checked around  for feedbacks of this site  all they are good  but  someone had  same problem like me but with cellphones.
Some Fu.......rs   put adds  in there because they are free ,, after  you contact them with email they  send you link perfect  with all their logos and  all i explain,,  you trust them because  is  same image forwarders, emails with company names links  where you can choose options  bla bla bla bla   and  at the  end  is  a trick to take your  money!!!

Im so down after that   i never imagined  that thieves  will try to still you money with old  bmx  bikes maybe cameras  phones computers , but no  any article  like that.

Crazy but true  now  450 euros less in my pocket and my happiness to finally have this  bike   on the ground.

bike still there  waiting for  some  stupid  like me . The  account were i sent money empty and  not anymore active  and opened with fake id

My advice  use always paypal  never trust internet transactions  if  you  have  no warranties to have your money back if something like this  happens

thanks  for   reading it..smile

Last edited by DJLACOSTE (2011-10-22 3:29pm)

please if  i ow you a feed back  pm  i will do it  straight away

#2 2011-10-22 3:58pm

Spartacus
AdminOrbis Unum
Bikes: 81
For Sale
Website

Re: DB HARRY LEARY THE BIKE THAT I WILL NEVER HAVE!!! CRAZY STORY

Where was the bike located Pol ?
What is wrong with the world ? incredible.... sad
Hope this will turn out positive for you.

[img]http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/yy128/spartacus-css/spart.png[/img] Forum and Site Rules ~ Guide For New Members ~ Become a Pro Member ~ For Sale Section Rules

#3 2011-10-22 4:17pm

DJLACOSTE
Pro Member
For Sale

in Spain  but there is no bike just  a picture

please if  i ow you a feed back  pm  i will do it  straight away

#4 2011-10-22 4:35pm

AirInk
McMike
Bikes: 11
Website

Man,  sorry to hear that.  Scammers SUCK!

Never argue with a fool, for they may be doing the same.

"When is the last time you did something for the first time?"
                                                       David Lee Roth

#5 2011-10-23 1:43am

erdalicious
Pro MemberPsycho Silence
Bikes: 27
For Sale

Pol, that's a pitty....sad

WTB: * Oakley F1 grips black/yellow * all KKT FMX/LMX Pedals * Skyway Tuff Graphite pedals/cages * nos red Oakley 2 right side only * nos red Oakley 1 left side only * nos chrome KKT FMX left side pedal 9/16

( . )( . )
    )(
  ( Y )

#6 2011-11-18 1:33am

Spartacus
AdminOrbis Unum
Bikes: 81
For Sale
Website

Hi Pol , any update mi amigo  ? I hope you got your funds back neutral

[img]http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/yy128/spartacus-css/spart.png[/img] Forum and Site Rules ~ Guide For New Members ~ Become a Pro Member ~ For Sale Section Rules

#7 2012-01-08 8:53pm

1989robinson
Expert
Bikes: 3
Website

trust me it has happened to a lot of us.I got fooled about this women in my home town wanted to date me and be with me and she said all the right things.But she needed money to get home from Africa.I fail for that one for 250.00 A friend of mine last over 11,000 they had him baited and sunk the hook deeper.

So do feel so bad the first time is the heart braker.And even tho the Lord Jesus tells us to love all are bothers And for  give them.I hope some day they feel what it feels to cheat lie and be abandon

#8 2012-01-08 9:20pm

snotty1
Pro Member
Bikes: 1
For Sale

how about a proof read? i understand djlacoste has a translation barrier but c'mon that last one is just a shame

!!!!!!!need bad!!!!!!DK LOW FLANGE 36H FLIP FLOP HUB!!!!!!!!!

graveyard 28,29,30 tooth sprocket wanted
Wanted 1 1/8 TNT STEM decent shape wanted

#9 2012-01-15 2:07pm

sheldon88
Bikes: 1

Very sorry to hear. Make sure to use Paypal in the future. I was scammed the very first time I used bmxmuseum by fenwaykid. Paypal did help return my money, but still sucked. Good luck and thanks for all the great vintage parts that I have received from you....sheldon

I now have a GT superlace coaster hub!!!

#10 2012-01-15 2:20pm

erdalicious
Pro MemberPsycho Silence
Bikes: 27
For Sale

sheldon88 wrote:

Very sorry to hear. Make sure to use Paypal in the future. I was scammed the very first time I used bmxmuseum by fenwaykid. Paypal did help return my money, but still sucked. Good luck and thanks for all the great vintage parts that I have received from you....sheldon

that's what i told Pol too!!

very sad that this happened to him!!!

WTB: * Oakley F1 grips black/yellow * all KKT FMX/LMX Pedals * Skyway Tuff Graphite pedals/cages * nos red Oakley 2 right side only * nos red Oakley 1 left side only * nos chrome KKT FMX left side pedal 9/16

( . )( . )
    )(
  ( Y )

Board footer