You are not logged in.

44T Old/Mid School BMX Club of Chicago  RSS Feed

#51 2010-07-18 8:39pm

MonocoqueMike
Pro Member
From: Chicago, IL
Registered: 2007-05-01
Posts: 1143
Bikes: 14

Re: 44T Old/Mid School BMX Club of Chicago

Capt. Nemo wrote:

Mike, does this mean we aren't friends anymore...lolwink

It would be great to see some serious mid-school representin', and I KNOW you can bring it! big_smile

The militia is more than welcome to join the rides. But with all that black at the beach, you all might just spontaniously combust!

Woops!  I didn't see that you posted! lol We're all good brother.  I've got some new mid rides to show off at the show, it should be fun!


It's all in the Technique...

Offline

 

#52 2010-07-19 7:46am

Bipolar
No Sho, Fo Sho.
From: Chi-raq
Registered: 2010-05-07
Posts: 5740
Bikes: 10

Re: 44T Old/Mid School BMX Club of Chicago

Since this is the OFFICIAL 44-T thread:

Please dont forget that we are on Facebook now Forty4tbmxclubofchicago@yahoo.com

Watch it for ride updates and plans....bike builds of members,etc. It has a discussion board,and once I figure it all out,there will be spots for admins and such,

If this club gets big enough, I may look into building its very own website and message board,but we need the members first and foremost.


Thanks,
Dale


If it's Mid-School, and Made by Schwinn..... I'm your HUCKLEBERRY!!

Offline

 

#53 2010-07-20 11:13pm

perront
Pro Memberpatty work
From: 44T HQ, Chicagoland, IL
Registered: 2010-06-21
Posts: 25012
Bikes: 18

Re: 44T Old/Mid School BMX Club of Chicago

Good work, Dale.  BTW, kick some a$$ on Sunday! 

I won't make this Saturday's ride, but is anyone interested in doing a lakefront/downtown ride on Saturday, July 31, around noon?  I'm looking to stretch my legs and hopefully break in the 125R.  That chromoly is built strong for urban assault!

Who's up?


44T BMX Club, Chicago -- USA-MADE SINCE 2010
Beware of my alter ego, PLANTAIN -- "If there's one thing I won't guarantee, it's your safety!"
Luther Is A Good Ol' Dog Club -- See you at the Rainbow Bridge, my friend!
Ford Mustang — what a dance we had!
Free AgentBontragerTNTBossSupercrossSkywayKappa ProfileProfileRobinsonRobinsonRobinson
PowerlitePowerlitePowerlite...and "non-BMX" SchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnWorksman!
“Whoso would be a man must be a nonconformist”
The warrior embraces all around him. The desire to kill no longer exists. Only peace remains.

Offline

 

#54 2010-07-20 11:25pm

That70'sGuy
Pro MemberBible Thumper
From: Illinois
Registered: 2007-10-12
Posts: 6363
Bikes: 25
Website

Re: 44T Old/Mid School BMX Club of Chicago

July 31???? possibly .


1 847 249 5670 shop ask for von never on thursday
playatyourownrisk360@yahoo.com  bmxpert on duty.....
thats 1400 , leading to the safe return of the collection .....
210 264 8937
no law involved , just me my dad and 1400 in cash and you pointing a finger saying its in there [/b]

Offline

 

#55 2010-07-21 4:59am

perront
Pro Memberpatty work
From: 44T HQ, Chicagoland, IL
Registered: 2010-06-21
Posts: 25012
Bikes: 18

Re: 44T Old/Mid School BMX Club of Chicago

That70'sGuy wrote:

July 31???? possibly .

Hey, I believe I've either seen you or met you up at the shop.  I was up there about 3-4 wks ago, and I bought a P-Lite off Jorge last year.  Is George on here with those Cook Bros. and Thrusters?  Hope the 31st works out.

Perron


44T BMX Club, Chicago -- USA-MADE SINCE 2010
Beware of my alter ego, PLANTAIN -- "If there's one thing I won't guarantee, it's your safety!"
Luther Is A Good Ol' Dog Club -- See you at the Rainbow Bridge, my friend!
Ford Mustang — what a dance we had!
Free AgentBontragerTNTBossSupercrossSkywayKappa ProfileProfileRobinsonRobinsonRobinson
PowerlitePowerlitePowerlite...and "non-BMX" SchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnWorksman!
“Whoso would be a man must be a nonconformist”
The warrior embraces all around him. The desire to kill no longer exists. Only peace remains.

Offline

 

#56 2010-07-21 5:55am

Bipolar
No Sho, Fo Sho.
From: Chi-raq
Registered: 2010-05-07
Posts: 5740
Bikes: 10

Re: 44T Old/Mid School BMX Club of Chicago

Id be down for sure aslong as my bike is still in one piece after rockford cool


If it's Mid-School, and Made by Schwinn..... I'm your HUCKLEBERRY!!

Offline

 

#57 2010-07-21 9:48am

perront
Pro Memberpatty work
From: 44T HQ, Chicagoland, IL
Registered: 2010-06-21
Posts: 25012
Bikes: 18

Re: 44T Old/Mid School BMX Club of Chicago

Bipolar wrote:

Id be down for sure aslong as my bike is still in one piece after rockford cool

LOL!  That track is smooth -- just roll it and keep it on two wheels!

Speaking of Rockford on Sunday, is anyone planning on going out, supporting Dale, and repping 44t?  I'll be there in spirit!cool


44T BMX Club, Chicago -- USA-MADE SINCE 2010
Beware of my alter ego, PLANTAIN -- "If there's one thing I won't guarantee, it's your safety!"
Luther Is A Good Ol' Dog Club -- See you at the Rainbow Bridge, my friend!
Ford Mustang — what a dance we had!
Free AgentBontragerTNTBossSupercrossSkywayKappa ProfileProfileRobinsonRobinsonRobinson
PowerlitePowerlitePowerlite...and "non-BMX" SchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnWorksman!
“Whoso would be a man must be a nonconformist”
The warrior embraces all around him. The desire to kill no longer exists. Only peace remains.

Offline

 

#58 2010-07-21 10:05am

Bipolar
No Sho, Fo Sho.
From: Chi-raq
Registered: 2010-05-07
Posts: 5740
Bikes: 10

Re: 44T Old/Mid School BMX Club of Chicago

Right on. Me and Will(ripper88) are gonna give it our best.


If it's Mid-School, and Made by Schwinn..... I'm your HUCKLEBERRY!!

Offline

 

#59 2010-07-21 1:02pm

perront
Pro Memberpatty work
From: 44T HQ, Chicagoland, IL
Registered: 2010-06-21
Posts: 25012
Bikes: 18

Re: 44T Old/Mid School BMX Club of Chicago

Bros,

FYI, the ride I'm trying to put together for July 31st would include us talking business about 44t (membership, direction, paraphernalia, etc.).  Being there will insure that your voice gets heard on these topics, so it would be good to get at least a decent turnout.  If you plan on being there, post it on this thread.  So far we have me and Windycitytom, with Bipolar as a possible.  Let us know, and I hope to see you there!

Perron


44T BMX Club, Chicago -- USA-MADE SINCE 2010
Beware of my alter ego, PLANTAIN -- "If there's one thing I won't guarantee, it's your safety!"
Luther Is A Good Ol' Dog Club -- See you at the Rainbow Bridge, my friend!
Ford Mustang — what a dance we had!
Free AgentBontragerTNTBossSupercrossSkywayKappa ProfileProfileRobinsonRobinsonRobinson
PowerlitePowerlitePowerlite...and "non-BMX" SchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnWorksman!
“Whoso would be a man must be a nonconformist”
The warrior embraces all around him. The desire to kill no longer exists. Only peace remains.

Offline

 

#60 2010-07-21 1:06pm

alainmagana
Pro MemberIn Wonderland
From: Chicago
Registered: 2009-04-18
Posts: 8163
Bikes: 3

Re: 44T Old/Mid School BMX Club of Chicago

perront wrote:

Bros,

FYI, the ride I'm trying to put together for July 31st would include us talking business about 44t (membership, direction, paraphernalia, etc.).  Being there will insure that your voice gets heard on these topics, so it would be good to get at least a decent turnout.  If you plan on being there, post it on this thread.  So far we have me and Windycitytom, with Bipolar as a possible.  Let us know, and I hope to see you there!

Perron

Yeah you can count me in, Can we make it a little early or latter hmm that sun is a MOFO at noon lol I burn quick lol


Knowing is half the battle, GO JOE!
44T BMX CHICAGO CLUB RIDER
Technological Hierarchy for the Removal of Undesireables and the Subjugation of Humanity
WTB: SuperBmx Febury 1984

Offline

 

#61 2010-07-21 1:40pm

That70'sGuy
Pro MemberBible Thumper
From: Illinois
Registered: 2007-10-12
Posts: 6363
Bikes: 25
Website

Re: 44T Old/Mid School BMX Club of Chicago

perront wrote:

That70'sGuy wrote:

July 31???? possibly .

Hey, I believe I've either seen you or met you up at the shop.  I was up there about 3-4 wks ago, and I bought a P-Lite off Jorge last year.  Is George on here with those Cook Bros. and Thrusters?  Hope the 31st works out.

Perron

no ..ive been in texas for about a year ...you probably talked to my bum cousin ..super flipper , george dumped most of his collection and moved way south ...way way way south ....
yeah i still have all the thrusters and the 77 cooks .


1 847 249 5670 shop ask for von never on thursday
playatyourownrisk360@yahoo.com  bmxpert on duty.....
thats 1400 , leading to the safe return of the collection .....
210 264 8937
no law involved , just me my dad and 1400 in cash and you pointing a finger saying its in there [/b]

Offline

 

#62 2010-07-21 3:13pm

perront
Pro Memberpatty work
From: 44T HQ, Chicagoland, IL
Registered: 2010-06-21
Posts: 25012
Bikes: 18

Re: 44T Old/Mid School BMX Club of Chicago

That70'sGuy wrote:

perront wrote:

That70'sGuy wrote:

July 31???? possibly .

Hey, I believe I've either seen you or met you up at the shop.  I was up there about 3-4 wks ago, and I bought a P-Lite off Jorge last year.  Is George on here with those Cook Bros. and Thrusters?  Hope the 31st works out.

Perron

no ..ive been in texas for about a year ...you probably talked to my bum cousin ..super flipper , george dumped most of his collection and moved way south ...way way way south ....
yeah i still have all the thrusters and the 77 cooks .

LOL...Yea, I heard it was a move that he was best to make!  Poop happens, I guess.  Well, should I suppose we won't be seeing you on the ride? lol


44T BMX Club, Chicago -- USA-MADE SINCE 2010
Beware of my alter ego, PLANTAIN -- "If there's one thing I won't guarantee, it's your safety!"
Luther Is A Good Ol' Dog Club -- See you at the Rainbow Bridge, my friend!
Ford Mustang — what a dance we had!
Free AgentBontragerTNTBossSupercrossSkywayKappa ProfileProfileRobinsonRobinsonRobinson
PowerlitePowerlitePowerlite...and "non-BMX" SchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnWorksman!
“Whoso would be a man must be a nonconformist”
The warrior embraces all around him. The desire to kill no longer exists. Only peace remains.

Offline

 

#63 2010-07-21 3:17pm

perront
Pro Memberpatty work
From: 44T HQ, Chicagoland, IL
Registered: 2010-06-21
Posts: 25012
Bikes: 18

Re: 44T Old/Mid School BMX Club of Chicago

alainmagana wrote:

perront wrote:

Bros,

FYI, the ride I'm trying to put together for July 31st would include us talking business about 44t (membership, direction, paraphernalia, etc.).  Being there will insure that your voice gets heard on these topics, so it would be good to get at least a decent turnout.  If you plan on being there, post it on this thread.  So far we have me and Windycitytom, with Bipolar as a possible.  Let us know, and I hope to see you there!

Perron

Yeah you can count me in, Can we make it a little early or latter hmm that sun is a MOFO at noon lol I burn quick lol

I don't suffer from that problem!  I have no problem shooting for 11am.  I don't know how others feel about that, though...hmm

Bros, would 11am work?  Remember -- you wouldn't have to shower until AFTER the ride!  Just brush your teeth and bring your a$$!


44T BMX Club, Chicago -- USA-MADE SINCE 2010
Beware of my alter ego, PLANTAIN -- "If there's one thing I won't guarantee, it's your safety!"
Luther Is A Good Ol' Dog Club -- See you at the Rainbow Bridge, my friend!
Ford Mustang — what a dance we had!
Free AgentBontragerTNTBossSupercrossSkywayKappa ProfileProfileRobinsonRobinsonRobinson
PowerlitePowerlitePowerlite...and "non-BMX" SchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnWorksman!
“Whoso would be a man must be a nonconformist”
The warrior embraces all around him. The desire to kill no longer exists. Only peace remains.

Offline

 

#64 2010-07-21 3:51pm

85mongoose
Museum Addict
From: Wabash, IN
Registered: 2008-06-15
Posts: 2380
Bikes: 4

Re: 44T Old/Mid School BMX Club of Chicago

I've been wanting to get involved in something like this. Am I too far away to be a member? Would be tough to come to much stuff but I am online enough to keep in touch, then attend the bigger stuff. Definitely gonna make the Aug. 14 th show.


O.G.O.A.R Club- Life Member

Offline

 

#65 2010-07-21 4:33pm

windycitytom
Member
Registered: 2010-06-09
Posts: 67

Re: 44T Old/Mid School BMX Club of Chicago

THATS COOL 70% OF THE COM. WILL PROBABLY TAKE PLACE ON THE NET IN THE EARLY STAGES,ITS JUST A MATTER OF SUBMITING YOUR GENERAL INFO TO PERROT,SO THE CLUB HAS A MEANS OF COMMUNICATION,TO CONTACT A PERSON JUST IN CASE SOMETHING COMES UP IN YOUR AREA...
THERES NO BOUNDRIES TO LOVING BMX BE IT OLD OR MID SCHOOL,SO EVERY ONE WITH A COMMITMENT IS WELCOME.....


WINDYCITYTOM

PS WABASH ISNT THAT FAR,THE LAST RIDE ,GUYS DRIVE JUST AS FAR

COMEON IF WERE GOING 2 GET THIS GOING SUBMIT UR INFO SO WE CAN HAVE SOMEWHAT OF A ROSTER MY THE 31ST

LATER


44t til death
extreme consumption division

Offline

 

#66 2010-07-21 4:40pm

alainmagana
Pro MemberIn Wonderland
From: Chicago
Registered: 2009-04-18
Posts: 8163
Bikes: 3

Re: 44T Old/Mid School BMX Club of Chicago

Where we meting hmm same spot hmm


Knowing is half the battle, GO JOE!
44T BMX CHICAGO CLUB RIDER
Technological Hierarchy for the Removal of Undesireables and the Subjugation of Humanity
WTB: SuperBmx Febury 1984

Offline

 

#67 2010-07-21 5:16pm

perront
Pro Memberpatty work
From: 44T HQ, Chicagoland, IL
Registered: 2010-06-21
Posts: 25012
Bikes: 18

Re: 44T Old/Mid School BMX Club of Chicago

I'd like to meet at the same spot.  For those who don't know, it's the parking lot at Wilson just off of Lakeshore drive.  If anyone needs more detail, check out the excellent map Nealsky posted on page one of the "Chicago Summer Ride/Gathering" thread on this website.  Y'all cool with that? 

I'd like to do some REAL riding distance-wise -- possibly hit the Loop, Michigan Ave, State St. etc. for some messenger-style mayhem.

Alain, you got a spatula, or should we bring the big wrench? lol

BTW bros, don't forget about this Saturday's ride that Bipolar is organizing.  I'm sure he wouldn't mind having some company!


44T BMX Club, Chicago -- USA-MADE SINCE 2010
Beware of my alter ego, PLANTAIN -- "If there's one thing I won't guarantee, it's your safety!"
Luther Is A Good Ol' Dog Club -- See you at the Rainbow Bridge, my friend!
Ford Mustang — what a dance we had!
Free AgentBontragerTNTBossSupercrossSkywayKappa ProfileProfileRobinsonRobinsonRobinson
PowerlitePowerlitePowerlite...and "non-BMX" SchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnWorksman!
“Whoso would be a man must be a nonconformist”
The warrior embraces all around him. The desire to kill no longer exists. Only peace remains.

Offline

 

#68 2010-07-21 5:28pm

That70'sGuy
Pro MemberBible Thumper
From: Illinois
Registered: 2007-10-12
Posts: 6363
Bikes: 25
Website

Re: 44T Old/Mid School BMX Club of Chicago

perront wrote:

That70'sGuy wrote:

perront wrote:


Hey, I believe I've either seen you or met you up at the shop.  I was up there about 3-4 wks ago, and I bought a P-Lite off Jorge last year.  Is George on here with those Cook Bros. and Thrusters?  Hope the 31st works out.

Perron

no ..ive been in texas for about a year ...you probably talked to my bum cousin ..super flipper , george dumped most of his collection and moved way south ...way way way south ....
yeah i still have all the thrusters and the 77 cooks .

LOL...Yea, I heard it was a move that he was best to make!  Poop happens, I guess.  Well, should I suppose we won't be seeing you on the ride? lol

im actually flying home this coming week ..lil bros wedding on the 5th then Ottawa show on the 14th


1 847 249 5670 shop ask for von never on thursday
playatyourownrisk360@yahoo.com  bmxpert on duty.....
thats 1400 , leading to the safe return of the collection .....
210 264 8937
no law involved , just me my dad and 1400 in cash and you pointing a finger saying its in there [/b]

Offline

 

#69 2010-07-21 5:36pm

perront
Pro Memberpatty work
From: 44T HQ, Chicagoland, IL
Registered: 2010-06-21
Posts: 25012
Bikes: 18

Re: 44T Old/Mid School BMX Club of Chicago

Cool!  Well, congratulations to your brother in advance, and hopefully you'll have some time to connect with us on one of the upcoming rides, as well as at Ottawa.

Almost forgot -- If you're throwing him a bachelor party and you're inviting some "nice ladies" as guests, see if you can get HOT pic of one of them on a BMX.  Could be 44t t-shirt/sticker material, ya know? tongue


44T BMX Club, Chicago -- USA-MADE SINCE 2010
Beware of my alter ego, PLANTAIN -- "If there's one thing I won't guarantee, it's your safety!"
Luther Is A Good Ol' Dog Club -- See you at the Rainbow Bridge, my friend!
Ford Mustang — what a dance we had!
Free AgentBontragerTNTBossSupercrossSkywayKappa ProfileProfileRobinsonRobinsonRobinson
PowerlitePowerlitePowerlite...and "non-BMX" SchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnWorksman!
“Whoso would be a man must be a nonconformist”
The warrior embraces all around him. The desire to kill no longer exists. Only peace remains.

Offline

 

#70 2010-07-21 5:46pm

perront
Pro Memberpatty work
From: 44T HQ, Chicagoland, IL
Registered: 2010-06-21
Posts: 25012
Bikes: 18

Re: 44T Old/Mid School BMX Club of Chicago

85mongoose wrote:

I've been wanting to get involved in something like this. Am I too far away to be a member? Would be tough to come to much stuff but I am online enough to keep in touch, then attend the bigger stuff. Definitely gonna make the Aug. 14 th show.

At this point, I don't see any reason why you couldn't be a member, but we do plan on discussing 44t business at the 7/31 ride, and membership will be one of the topics.  Regardless of the outcome of that discussion, please know that you and any other cool person on a BMX is always welcome to ride with us.  I definitely want to thank you for your interest and support

Just don't show up on a friggin' MTB, roadie, or (heaven forbid) a recumbant; if you do, 44t won't be responsible for any hazing you may incur from group members, and we'll make you sign a waiver prior to riding. lol


44T BMX Club, Chicago -- USA-MADE SINCE 2010
Beware of my alter ego, PLANTAIN -- "If there's one thing I won't guarantee, it's your safety!"
Luther Is A Good Ol' Dog Club -- See you at the Rainbow Bridge, my friend!
Ford Mustang — what a dance we had!
Free AgentBontragerTNTBossSupercrossSkywayKappa ProfileProfileRobinsonRobinsonRobinson
PowerlitePowerlitePowerlite...and "non-BMX" SchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnWorksman!
“Whoso would be a man must be a nonconformist”
The warrior embraces all around him. The desire to kill no longer exists. Only peace remains.

Offline

 

#71 2010-07-21 6:19pm

That70'sGuy
Pro MemberBible Thumper
From: Illinois
Registered: 2007-10-12
Posts: 6363
Bikes: 25
Website

Re: 44T Old/Mid School BMX Club of Chicago

perront wrote:

Cool!  Well, congratulations to your brother in advance, and hopefully you'll have some time to connect with us on one of the upcoming rides, as well as at Ottawa.

Almost forgot -- If you're throwing him a bachelor party and you're inviting some "nice ladies" as guests, see if you can get HOT pic of one of them on a BMX.  Could be 44t t-shirt/sticker material, ya know? tongue

im sure maddawg will be your t shirt model
http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv12/rarebmx/92dc5cd0.jpg
hes in a 500galon seal coat tank.....lol

Last edited by That70'sGuy (2010-07-21 6:20pm)


1 847 249 5670 shop ask for von never on thursday
playatyourownrisk360@yahoo.com  bmxpert on duty.....
thats 1400 , leading to the safe return of the collection .....
210 264 8937
no law involved , just me my dad and 1400 in cash and you pointing a finger saying its in there [/b]

Offline

 

#72 2010-07-21 6:26pm

perront
Pro Memberpatty work
From: 44T HQ, Chicagoland, IL
Registered: 2010-06-21
Posts: 25012
Bikes: 18

Re: 44T Old/Mid School BMX Club of Chicago

LMAO!!!  Hector's the man!  Actually, that captures the essence of the hard-working attitude we have here in Chicago.  We fn NEED him on a shirt!


44T BMX Club, Chicago -- USA-MADE SINCE 2010
Beware of my alter ego, PLANTAIN -- "If there's one thing I won't guarantee, it's your safety!"
Luther Is A Good Ol' Dog Club -- See you at the Rainbow Bridge, my friend!
Ford Mustang — what a dance we had!
Free AgentBontragerTNTBossSupercrossSkywayKappa ProfileProfileRobinsonRobinsonRobinson
PowerlitePowerlitePowerlite...and "non-BMX" SchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnWorksman!
“Whoso would be a man must be a nonconformist”
The warrior embraces all around him. The desire to kill no longer exists. Only peace remains.

Offline

 

#73 2010-07-21 6:48pm

alainmagana
Pro MemberIn Wonderland
From: Chicago
Registered: 2009-04-18
Posts: 8163
Bikes: 3

Re: 44T Old/Mid School BMX Club of Chicago

perront wrote:

LMAO!!!  Hector's the man!  Actually, that captures the essence of the hard-working attitude we have here in Chicago.  We fn NEED him on a shirt!

He could pose and sale are stuff shirtless like the for sale post with the girl holding the frames on her puppies lol I'm down to ride messenger style lol
Who's ever riding the weekends PM your number's or let me know who's going so I can touch base before hand.
Alain, you got a spatula, or should we bring the big wrench? lol
Spatula hmm We don't need no stinking spatula mad I'm using my hands this time lol


Knowing is half the battle, GO JOE!
44T BMX CHICAGO CLUB RIDER
Technological Hierarchy for the Removal of Undesireables and the Subjugation of Humanity
WTB: SuperBmx Febury 1984

Offline

 

#74 2010-07-21 7:39pm

85mongoose
Museum Addict
From: Wabash, IN
Registered: 2008-06-15
Posts: 2380
Bikes: 4

Re: 44T Old/Mid School BMX Club of Chicago

perront wrote:

85mongoose wrote:

I've been wanting to get involved in something like this. Am I too far away to be a member? Would be tough to come to much stuff but I am online enough to keep in touch, then attend the bigger stuff. Definitely gonna make the Aug. 14 th show.

At this point, I don't see any reason why you couldn't be a member, but we do plan on discussing 44t business at the 7/31 ride, and membership will be one of the topics.  Regardless of the outcome of that discussion, please know that you and any other cool person on a BMX is always welcome to ride with us.  I definitely want to thank you for your interest and support

Just don't show up on a friggin' MTB, roadie, or (heaven forbid) a recumbant; if you do, 44t won't be responsible for any hazing you may incur from group members, and we'll make you sign a waiver prior to riding. lol

You didn't mention my mitygoose, can I bring it? btw im just 6'1" 250 lbs.lol


O.G.O.A.R Club- Life Member

Offline

 

#75 2010-07-21 7:46pm

Bipolar
No Sho, Fo Sho.
From: Chi-raq
Registered: 2010-05-07
Posts: 5740
Bikes: 10

Re: 44T Old/Mid School BMX Club of Chicago

Can I be a member of the 44-T Bmx club?


If it's Mid-School, and Made by Schwinn..... I'm your HUCKLEBERRY!!

Offline

 

Board footer

View Cart →