You are not logged in.

1977 Cycle Pro Foiler  RSS Feed

#1 2006-07-28 9:41am

Anonymous
Pro MemberThis Is Not An Actual Account
Bikes: 523
Website

1977 Cycle Pro Foiler

http://bmxmuseum.com/image/spoilerside1.jpg http://bmxmuseum.com/image/spoilerside.jpg http://bmxmuseum.com/image/spoilerhead.jpg http://bmxmuseum.com/image/spoilerdrops.jpg

1977 Cycle Pro Foiler

http://bmxmuseum.com/img/view-bike-in-museum.gif

This is not an actual account, just a place for members to post there bikes without their name being associated to it.
This is not an actual account, just a place for members to post there bikes without their name being associated to it.

#2 2006-11-06 9:29pm

pkredline
Bikes: 5

Re: 1977 Cycle Pro Foiler

Awesome. I just bought this. Talk about RARE. Now I won't miss my Pk Ripper as much.

PKred

"BMXer! BMXer!"

#3 2007-01-06 8:13pm

pkredline

STOLEN FRAME ALERT! ! ! ! ! !

IF ANYONE comes across this frame, *** IT IS SRAY PAINTED BLUE OVER BLUE ANO, WITH A SMALL SCRATCH on the left of the toptube (see pics),***  !!! IT IS NOW CONSIDERED STOLEN ! ! !

UPS "lost" it, and I know some douche is carting it from pawn shop to pawn shop looking for a buyer.

It is SOMEWHERE in the Colorado area.

I am offering a small reward, and dinner at Sizzler for info leading to its return.

Joe aka PK Redline

"BMXer! BMXer!"

#4 2007-01-07 2:26pm

BRIAN HAYS
Pro MemberNOT Bubba Hayes
For Sale: 5

Joe, something isn't right here. Are you sure Pat (the guy you bought it from) isn't just screweing you? Dude's a compulsive liar. He paid $400 for this complete bike and tore it down and advertised the frame for that same money the day he got it. He's nothing more than a "flipper" He could give 2 shits about BMX. How is it that over a month has gone by and you just now think it is lost. If UPS lost it, it's sitting somewhere in the box still.Was it insured? It's just another Foiler. Nothing rare about them really. I've sold 4 of them in the last 60 days. Good luck. Email me whats going on. I'm interested in this for sure.

Will NEVER deal with FrenierBMX. You are well advised to do the same,

PLEASE do all of society a favor and click the REPORT button on every single post I make. It will make America a happier place for all the Snowflakes.

EVERYTHING BMX on the internet is  a RARE PROTOTYPE!!

Passing a six month grammar/reading comprehension/spelling class should be mandatory before being allowed to post on this site.

#5 2007-01-09 5:00pm

pkredline

BRIAN HAYS wrote:

Joe, something isn't right here. Are you sure XXX (the guy you bought it from) isn't just screwing you?

All I know is: UPS left in on his porch, and it's not been signed for. If he's BullS#itin' me, he's the one who has to deal with Kharma...

...It is, nonetheless, a complete PITA to file a claim with UPS for my refund.

How they'd leave a package that was insured for $300 sitting there is beyond me.

As for the seller, he did claim it had no damage, but it was cracked slightly at the seat tube. So, score one for your theory. He also packed it in a shoddy box, and it was hanging out the cardoboard when it arrived.

--Joe

"BMXer! BMXer!"

#6 2007-01-09 5:14pm

BRIAN HAYS
Pro MemberNOT Bubba Hayes
For Sale: 5

Wait a minute. I'm confused. You say it got delivered in Colorado but then you say you know it's cracked and it was hanging out the cardboard when it arrived. Dude, you're confusing me. Help a brother out here. Email me direct if you want. brianhaysbmx@yahoo.com

Will NEVER deal with FrenierBMX. You are well advised to do the same,

PLEASE do all of society a favor and click the REPORT button on every single post I make. It will make America a happier place for all the Snowflakes.

EVERYTHING BMX on the internet is  a RARE PROTOTYPE!!

Passing a six month grammar/reading comprehension/spelling class should be mandatory before being allowed to post on this site.

#7 2007-01-11 5:35pm

pkredline

BRIAN HAYS wrote:

Wait a minute. I'm confused. You say it got delivered in Colorado but then you say you know it's cracked and it was hanging out the cardboard when it arrived. Dude, you're confusing me. Help a brother out here. Email me direct if you want. brianhaysbmx@yahoo.com

Yeah, I got it, it was not as advertised, so I shipped it back. UPS left it on his steps, and that is the last anyone has ever seen it...

WHoever has it, it is STILL STOLEN, in my book, and I AM STILL THE OWNER until UPS pays me for it. (And even then, I still have the receipt to prove it's mine.)

****Anyone*****  who's recently (Dec 2006/Jan 2007) purchased a Foiler from Colorado or near there, please let me know.

I won't hold it against you; I just want to know who sold it to you! ! !

--PKRed

"BMXer! BMXer!"

#8 2007-01-11 6:00pm

falanga RACEINC.
Intermediate

maybe the seller is full of it! he probably said it got stolen because he spent your money and didnt want to  give it back.its  in his trunk waiting for the smoke to clear and the paint to dry

#9 2008-03-01 3:45am

mrmoneymaker4u
Museum Newbie

does any one know the actual dollar value of this bike, aside from sinemental value?

#10 2008-03-01 4:06am

mrmoneymaker4u
Museum Newbie

does any one know the actual dollar value of this bike, aside from sinemental value?

#11 2008-03-01 11:09am

saylor
Museum Addict
Bikes: 26
Website

i wouldn't give 2 dollars for it i think they were pieces of crap on wheels.

the freaking aluminum would just tear . .. impressive.

. . .Anyone remember folding a pair of race inc bars into a taco coming off a jump ?

Last edited by saylor (2008-03-01 11:10am)

saylor wrote:
damn bunch of end users. why do we even bother. so you can get email ?

ffs.

#12 2009-05-08 5:39pm

RedRaceinc.
Centurion Member

Does this frame have a ra serial number?

#13 2010-11-25 12:50pm

1958morgan

Thats funny because he signed for it, kept it and never heard another thing from him..... All items I send are insured and require a signature (look at the Feedback). Brian H., we are all in it for the cash and you are a "flipper" also. Just because people see the larger value by parting it out than keeping it whole, who are you to judge.

#14 2011-03-16 10:54pm

motomaster
Pro Member
Bikes: 29
For Sale: 25
Website

that's a radical frame dude.''''''''

old school bmx

Board footer

View Cart →