1988 GT 4130 Vertigo ST (Fresh Powder - C4 LABS)
- Feb 13 '13 3:41PM PST
- Ship International:
- Trades OK:
- GT Bicycles
- Frames/Frame sets
Why a Vertigo ST? The 88 GT Vertigo ST was basically the exact same frame / fork as the 88 Performer.... except for one very importan difference... the Performer was a high-tensile steel frame (chain stays & seat stays) whereas the Vertigo ST was made from 100% 4130 CHROMOLY. Aside from the VERTIGO's superior construction, it also came with factory 48s vs mags, a rotor vs a GYRO, etc....
1988 GT Vertigo ST
- "4130" Stamped on the bologna cut & forks
- Freshly Powder Coated 88 GT Black by THE C4 Labs
- New decals from Ultrahive
- Custom BLACK FLAG "Reason For Living" Headtube Decal (GT Headtube Decal Included)
- Perfect Front & Rear Dropouts
- Bike was built but never riden (hence the install marks on the dropouts, seat tube & bottom bracket)
- Fork is drilled for a Recessed Nut Brake Mod (see next)
- INCLUDED: NOS Nippon Rear Allen Pivot Bolt w/recessed NUT fro the above MOD (use either the whole pivot bolt or the recessed nut on most any rear caliper brake)
- INCLUDED: Performer Down Tube Decals (Vertigo ST Downtube decals not made by Untrahive), Handlebar Decal, Head Tube Decal & extra Seat Tube Decal
SEE MY OTHER LISTINGS for other parts you may want for this build (I will combine shipping and possibly discount for multiple purchases).
Sorry, NO International Shipping on this (I simply do not have the time to make the arrangements).
PM me with any questions!