1975 Webco Team Replica
This is an original California Webco that has been restored. It has mostly original parts. It was purchased and then restored by the previous owner. I grew up in the Chicago suburbs and started riding BMX in 1979. I don't recall seeing any Webcos except for in my copies of Bicycle Motocross Action magazine. After I got back into BMX I became inspired by the 70's BMXers because they were the true pioneers of the sport. I remember seeing pictures of Archie Watson riding a Webco with Motomags and getting massive air, despite the bike weighing probably over 30 pounds.
- FRAME : 1976 Webco Team Replica
- FORK : 1975 dated Ashtabula
- RIMS : Motomag II's (originally had Araya steel rims)
- TIRES : Black Knobby (reproductions)
- CRANKS : 1975 dated Ashtabula 6 1/2"
- SPROCKET : Takagi MX 44t
- BARS : Wald MX
- GRIPS : AME Grey Cam-Style (originally had black Oury's)
- STEM : 1975 dated single clamp Ashtabula
- PEDALS : Rat-Trap Style
- SEAT : Reproduction black sattle
- SEAT CLAMP : original metal clamp
Submitted by aboznyDiscuss this bike