2011 True Torch Super Stroker III 26
My wife's new cruiser
I finally got to build my wife a new cruiser. This is a 2011 True Torch 26 cruiser. She's not into BMX at all. It took me a little while to finally convince her into getting rid of her old 26 Schwinn Beach Cruiser that she's had for years. To my surprise she finally gave in. So this is what I put together for her. She had some input on the color and a few other parts. I tried to keep all the parts new or retro. The only old school part is the Addicks chainring which she really wanted to use on her bike.
The craftsmanship on this frame/fork are incredible. Square tubing and the welds are perfect. Very nicely done. I spoke with Johnny True Torch who explained to me the process of this build. Very cool! Thanks for the hook up Johnny and Brent! Proud to support the local company.
This thing is a beast... and rides super comfy. The wife really likes it and will be used quite often cruising the boardwalks along the beach!
- 2011 True Torch Super Stroker III frame/fork
- True Torch cruiser handlebars
- True Torch double clamp stem
- True Torch double seat clamp
- Oury grips
- Profile retro Box Cranks
- Profile retro spider
- Skyway retro pedals made by Bullseye
- Addicks chainring (NOS)
- Weinmann wheelset w/ coaster brake
- Felt Berm Master 26x2.125 knobby tires
- Black quilt spring padded seat
Submitted by vicstaDiscuss this bike