2006 The Take Ivy V1
Budget build we're proud of...!
This one started out as a rusty pile with cracked cranks and everything else in marginal condition. We stripped and painted the frame/fork/bars after fixing all deep gouges with a TIG welder, a lot of patience, and different hand-files/sanders. We warrantied the cranks (thx Primo!), got new bolts for the stem, cleaned-up the Titanium crank bolts, and bought the rest of everything else either on sale or in good used condition. We have less than $300 in the whole deal.
- Frame: The Take Ivy v1, 20.75" tt
- Fork: Odyssey Pro Dirt
- Stem: Animal
- Handlebars: S&M Slam
- Grips: Fly Bikes Ruben
- Bar-ends: Fly Bikes
- Seat: Odyssey Aitken railed
- Seatpost: Shadow Conspiracy
- Seatpost Clamp: Profile
- Cranks: Primo Hollowbites175mm
- Pedals: Fly Bikes Ruben
- Sprocket: Tree OG 28t
- Chain: Odyssey Bluebird
- Hubs: frt- Odyssey Vandero v1, rr- Odyssey Hazard cassette 10T
- Rims: frt- Fly Bikes 36h, rr- Odyssey 7K-A 48h
- Spokes: DT
- Tires: frt- Fit FAF, rr- WTP Grippin'
- Pegs: frt- Odyssey J-Peg lite, rr- Animal Lite
- All photos by Allison
Submitted by Hman