2011 Sunday Conductor
2012/13 bike to ride in parks, places, jump stuff.
As of january 2013:
- Frame 2011 Sunday Conductor
- Fork Odyssey R25
- Bars S&M Slam XLT
- Brakes/levers Odyssey Monolever, Odyssey EVO II brake
- Grips ODI Longnecks
- Bar ends Fit
- Stem Animal MR Top load
- Headset Cane Creek bearing on the lower, FSA impact upper stuff
- Seat Odyssey Aitken Nightwolf pivotal
- Seatpost King Flagpole pivotal
- Seat clamp Sunday
- Hubs/wheels Sun Rhynolite rims laced to Madera cassette hubs. Rear driver is titanium, with a 13t cog. Both hubs using the Race aluminum axles.
- Chain Odyssey Bluebird
- Chain Tensioners One Quamen Pop
- Crankset Madera 175mm cranks
- Sprocket Primo 36t
- Pedals Odyssey Trail Mix
- Tires Odyssey Klyte 1.85 Path folding tires (pictured), and for dirt a 2.125 Aitken folding tire up front.
Submitted by cdridesonlyDiscuss this bike