2012 Skyway T/A XL 24
Long time in the making and I absolutely love this bike.
I grew up racing bmx but, have been riding/racing road bikes and mountain bikes for years and once I got on this it made me ask myself why it's taken me so many years to get back to my old school bmx roots. I LOVE IT! Thanks for checking it out!
I built this bike in honor of my brother Cale who passed away August 8th of 2011. This was one of the last things we talked about and why I had to put HUTCH BEARTRAPS on here~I Love you bro!
2012 Skyway T/A 24 XL Frame/Fork and Skyway Cruiser Bars
* Retro Tuff Wheels
* Redline Flight Cranks
* Redline 41t Bubble Font Chainwheel
* HUTCH Beartrap Pedals (Cale thought they were cool and told me I had to have something HUTCH on my Skyway build)
* Shimano DX 17t Freewheel
* Izumi Chain
* Knight Ruf Neck
* FSA Headset with SE Retro Spacer and FSA Spacers
* Ame Tri Grips with Ame Crud Plugs and Doughnuts
* Shimano DXR Brakes and Lever with Nokon Cable
* Skyway Slim Tuff Brake Pads
* Profile Slim Jim Seatpost Clamp
* Dominator Seat
* Comp III Style Tires
Submitted by hutchgirlDiscuss this bike