1966 Schwinn Stingray
YOU DO NOT SEE THAT MANY ORIGINAL BLUE 70'S BMX SCHWINN STINGRAYS.
In survivor condition. I'm 16 and this is one of my bikes that I like to take to bike rides and swapmeets, especially the Long Beach SoCal Cycle Swapmeet. I bought it from my dad's friend like this except I changed the seat and fork. A lot of people like it because it has the original Schwinn blue, the Cheng Shin Motorcross tires, and the wide motorcross bars. My dad and I also has some KingStings we're planning to post here.
- -Front and back Schwinn S2s
- -Ashtubula fork
- -Rat trap pedals
- -Both original Cheng Shin motocross tires
- -MX Troxel banana seat
- -Original motocross handlebars (unknown?)
- -Original japanese motorcross grips
- -Schwinn cranks and sprocket
- -Schwinn goose neck and badge
- -Schwinn seat post and seat post clamp
Submitted by 1981SCHWINN