2008 Redline Proline 24
My return-to-racing after 30 years Redline cruiser.
After building my MX-24, I had a ton of cast-off parts and needed a place to hang them. The MX-24 wound up as something too nice and not appropriate for track use so I still wanted something to get back out there. Enter this frame, fork and stem purchased on the Museum.
Purchased Used Parts
- Frame-Redline ProLine 24 6061-T6
- Fork-Redline ProLine 24 Full ChroMo
- Stem-GT Piston Aluminum
- Seatpost-Micro-Adj Aluminum
- Seatpost Clamp-Sinz Aluminum
- Headset-FSA Pig w/Aluminum Top Cap
Recycled MX-24 Parts
- Handlebar-Redline 27.25" W x 5.5" T x 10° Back x 2° Up / Hi-Ten
- Grips-Redline Hex Pro w/RL Plugs
- Cranks-Redline Monster Tubular ChroMo 3pc 175mm
- Chain-KMC Z410
- Front Rim-Alex C303 36H
- Rear Rim-Alex C303 36H
- Front Hub-Redline Aluminum
- Rear Hub-Redline Aluminum Flip-Flop
- Front Tire-Tioga Front 24 X 2.1"
- Rear Tire-Rear 24 X 1.75"
- Brakes-Tektro 924A V-Type
- Brake Lever-Tektro 313A
- Sprocket-Redline Flight Aluminum x 41T
- Bottom Bracket-Redline Euro 22mm Sealed Bearing
- Chain Tensioners-Redline 3/16" Aluminum
- Stem spacers-Porkchop Aluminum
- Pedals-Meet Locks-Aluminum w/ ChroMo spindle
- Seat-Taiwan-made spyder-style w/ ChroMo rails
- Valspar Ruby Red and Clear spray bombs from Lowes
Submitted by 80 PRO-LINE