1982 Raleigh Pro Burner
November 1982 Serial - Build to spec from Frames and Forks in 2012-2013
- Frames and Forks 1982 November.
- NOS Kashimax Saddle and Guts (Not Raleigh Branded) - via BW
- NOS OGK Blue Mach Grips - via BW
- NOS Redline V Bars - via BW
- Unused BlueTech 2 Levers with '22' clamps.
- NOS 1983 Blue Dia Compe Cables and Outers
- Blue MX900 set, stamped 1983, re-annodized (via BW) and re-riveted by me.
- Used DC Brake Blocks
- VVGC Blue Araya 7x - via RB
- NOS Blue Suzue High Flange Hubs (Not Raleigh Branded) - tip via RB (NB: Not a Flip Flop Hub, which were later model of this hub)
- Unused Blue Suntour Seat Clamp
- Nagaoka Seat Post (22.2) - Stripped and Re-Annodized (to match Woodys survivor post).
- 40T Blue (Used VVGC) full-annodised Sugino Sprocket
- Sugino Spider
- Sugino 1 piece Crank
- Blue SR MP-131 Pedals (not pictured in some photos)
- Suntour Power Stem (VVGC) - via RB
- Tange MX2 Headset (with Frame and Forks)
- Blue Rider Comp3 Tyres (I do have the Branded Front Yellow Label unfitted)
- Suntour 16T cog
- Silver Izumi Chain NOS (firm now owns the Factor Spec Chain Make)
- Sugino Chain Ring Bolts
- DC NOX 80s Cable Ties
Submitted by Lotus-Max