1986 Motobecane MBK Vuillemot Supertour
This the MBK Team Replica of the bike used by Claude Vuillemot a great French Bmx Champion.
This the Replica of the bike used by Claude Vuillemot a great Bmx Champion.during the French" Supertour Bicross" in 1986 he won. The frame and fork was in my mom's garage since 1987 and when i decided to rebuilt my bikes i didn't know what to do with it...
- Frame: MBK 100% Cromo kit Challenger also named MX500 , June 1986
- Serial Number : 256400 - 068619650
- Fork : MBK 100 % Cromo Profil 4
- Handlebar : Robinson pro
- Stem : Pro Neck
- Headset: MX101 Tioga
- Wheels : Araya 7x Chromed + Chromed Suzue Hi flange
- Tires: Michelin Cobra Hi Lite NOS
- Crank : Redline 401 with the same sticker color as it was...
- Chainring: Redline 44 t
- Pedals : Suntour XC-2 9/16
- Chaîne: KMC chrome - white
- Seatpost clamp : Tioga
- Seatpost: Snake chromo
- Seat: Dyna Viscount Lavander
- Grips : Mushroom 1 ( a gift from Claude Vuillemot himself )
- Lever : Tech4 Dia Compe
- Caliper : MX1000 Dia Compe
- pad set: MBK team
- Plate: Hurricane Pro race a gift from Claude again.
Submitted by magma3311Discuss this bike
- Company: Motobecane
- Material: Other Chromo
- Headtube size: 1"