1980 Huffy Pro Thunder Pro 2
My first childhood BMX bike.
Customized, one of a kind.......
- Frame: Original Pro Thunder - Fresh new yellow powder coat
- Forks: Original Chrome RJ Smith
- Handlebar: Original V-Bar Huffy
- Chain: KMC blue/nickel
- Pedals: VP 3rd gen cobalt blue Bear Trap
- Crank: 175mm one piece crank (Upgraded from the original 165 mm crank)
- Grips: NOS Oakley F1
- Decals: Repro Huffy Pro Thunder
- Seat: NOS Kashimax Aero
- Brake Lever: Dia Compe MX Tech 3 lever
- Brakes: Dia Compe MX 1000 (Upgraded from the original coaster brake)
- Tires: Comp III (20x 1.75)
- Wheels: New Skyway Tuff II (Sealed Bearing) Yellow Mags (Upgraded from the original Troxel mags)
- A pre-restoration pic is included
This bike is a tribute to the one I had as a kid in the early 80's. After spending a year and a half to restore, my 35 year vision of how much better a Huffy could be if given the money and resources is now complete. This bike has been restored better than it ever was new and the end result is like no other....
Submitted by kg1970