1998 Haro Monocoque
1998 Haro Monocoque with carbon Spin wheels, carbon Answer forks and carbon Bombshell bars.
This has been the bike of my dreams since i saw the first Monocoque.
It took me 16 years but i finally got it. I found the frame on Craiglist and talked the guy into shipping it internationally. He had purchased the frame brand new to put it together and never did so it was in perfect conditions. He had also some Bombshell forks also new and threw them into the deal.
I got the frame home almost 2 months ago and started to build it with the best parts i could find and couldn't be happier with the final result.
Let me know what you guys think.
- Frame: 1998 Haro Monocoque
- Forks: Answer Scythe Carbon (Redline version)
- Bars: Bombshell Carbon Pro
- Wheels: Spin carbon Fiber
- Tires: Tioga Comp III Skinwall
- Headset: Chris King
- Stem: Thompson
- Cranks: Shimano Zee
- Chainring: Snap 44T
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Saint
- Pedals: FireEye Grill
- Seat/post: SDG Formula FX I-Beam
- Brakes: Shimano DX
- Grips: Odi Troy Lee Designs. special edition
- Freewheel Shimano 16T
Weight: 9.5Kg (21 lbs)
Submitted by sebas404