1998 Haro Monocoque
1998 Haro Monocoque with Bombshell alu forks.
This has been the bike of my dreams since i saw the first Monocoque.
It took me 16 years but i finally got it. I found the frame on Craiglist and talked the guy into shipping it internationally. He had purchased the frame brand new to put it together and never did so it was in perfect conditions. He had also the Bombshell forks also new and threw them into the deal.
I got the frame home almost 2 months ago and started to build it with the best parts i could find and couldn't be happier with the final result.
Let me know what you guys think.
- Frame: 1998 Haro Monocoque
- Forks: Bombshell Aluminium (anyone who knows the model of it?)
- Bars: Bombshell Carbon Pro
- Wheels: Spin carbon fiber/Odyssey T1000 on Bullseye Hubs
- Tyres: Tioga Comp III Skinwall
- Headset: Chris King
- Stem: GT Piston XXL
- Cranks: Shimano Zee
- Chainring: Snap 44T
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Saint gold
- Pedals: FireEye Grill
- Seat/post: SDG Formula FX I-Beam
- Brakes: Shimano DXR
- Grips: Odi Troy Lee Designs special edition.
- Weight: 9.9 Kg (21.5 lbs)
Submitted by sebas404Discuss this bike