1983 Haro Freestyler
July 1983 dated Mark II Haro Freestyler
Unrestored original chrome finish that has no cracks or damage of any kind and even has some decals intact. With only minor scratches on forks this is more than a "Survivor" in that the bike actually looks "New" almost entirely.
The components on the bike are all original, used and un-restored components. *Still completing this build cleaning all parts thoroughly and replacing but nothing will be "restored" in any fashion which I feel will take away from it's heritage and character.
- Haro Signature Vector Handlebars - Unrestored, Original chrome finish
- Skyway Gen 1 Graphite Tuff Wheels
- Schwinn 710 Maximizer Tires
- Suntour Seat Post Clamp
- Elina Lightning Bolt Seat
- Dia-Compe MX1000/900 Brake Calipers Front/Rear Tech 3 Levers, Green Cables
- Oakley B-1B Grips
- Redline 401 Flight Cranks and Chainwheel
- Haro Tech 1 Number Plate
Submitted by IndyDiscuss this bike