1988 Haro Team Master
Saved from rust. Restored in 2009. Located in Paris - France.
Started as a frame & fork combo purchased off Ebay which survived through the years without too much rust. These original Teal/Mint frame & fork were sent to C4 for a complete resto, chrome, powder coating and stickers. The Teal Duck once back home was fitted with lots of chrome stuff for fun. Today it is still with mid-school stuff, mostly Haro-Fusion accessories.
Will make lots of pics and will probably change accessories again.
Parts list :
- - Frame and Fork : Haro Team Master - 1988 Factory Teal/Mint.
- - Handlebars : Haro-Fusion Kneesaver.
- - Stem : ACS 55 Slantstem.
- - Rotor : Fishbone X-Ufo 1".
- - Headset : Odyssey Dynatron "DEAD", I destroyed it... Now with Tioga Beartrap II.
- - Grips : Team Haro.
- - Levers : Dia-Compe Tech-77.
- - Cable : Odyssey teflon (crap, replaced by a noname which works better).
- - Front Brake : Dia-Compe Nippon 883.
- - Rear Brake : Dia-Compe AD-990.
- - Seat clamp : Haro-Fusion.
- - Seat Tube : General (with a Haro sticker).
- - Seat : Haro-Fusion or Elina Peregrine.
- - Sprocket : Haro "Compact-Disc" (repro) 44T.
- - Freewheel : ACS Chrome - 16T.
- - Chain : KHC Chrome (broken), replaced by a ONZA Kool Chain chrome (built by KHC BTW...).
- - Crankset : Redline Flight / Double-pinch arms whith Turkish stickers and sealed bearings (2012 : added Titanium retro bolts set from Museum member HK-Joe).
- - Pedals : HT/AX08 Ultra-light Alu - now Wellgo magnesium Platforms fitted.
- - Pegs : Haro Fusion 26T (front and back).
- - Hubs : Peregrine Super-Pro - Sealed Bearings 48S or Redline Pro Sealed Bearings 48S.
- - Rims : Odyssey Seven-K double-walls Chrome 48S or SUN 4-Play double-walls Chrome 48S - now (2012+, Peregrine Super Pros).
- - Tires : Haro MultiSurface 20x180 WhiteWalls or Odyssey Frequency "Gouin" 20x175 (more or less the same pattern as the ACS RL Edge).
- - Chain Tensioners : Redline.
Submitted by sicqnusDiscuss this bike