1981 Gary Littlejohn Team 26
rare GLJ team 26, check out the drop outs and the brake bridge
i've only seen 2 of these come up for sale, this is 1 of them.
this frame came to me in need of some attention, i took it to toby at toby's cycle works here in vancouver and he straightened out the drop outs and brought the rear stays back into line for bmx spacing. he noted right away that the tubing was of a stronger and thicker stock than all of the other GLJ's that he'd seen.
true torch made up the replica forks (stamped) that i'll run until i find some original GLJ forks that i can use, hit me up if you have a set of chrome or nickel GLJ forks that you're willing to part with :)
all parts are original finish.
- GLJ team frame (nickel)
- true torch GLJ replica fork
- nos fluted motorcycle bars, 33.5 wide
- tuf neck square corner stem
- âme cams
- nos campagnolo câble guides
- dc 1000's front and back, dc levers
- tuf neck clamp
- brooks saddle
- kkt lightening pedals
- takagi opc 180
- suntour ring, sugino spider
- nos ukai rims
- nos sunshine hubs, etched
- nos axle nuts, nos valve caps
- minty old school cheng shin slicks, 190's
Submitted by sowhat.