2000 DK General Lee
In 2000 I purchased a DK complete which was stolen and never recovered. Fast forward 16 years and I finally found another Y2K complete!
The bike was sun faded when I bought it. But instead of stripping it down for a full restore, I decided a clear coat over the original paint was the way to go and it turned out perfect!
In its current form, I upgraded several parts including the bars, stem (jumping black), tires, sprocket, pedals, and crank bolts. But I still have all the original parts (e.g., iron cross pedals and sprocket, stem (jumping silver), bars, tires).
- Frame: Y2K DK General Lee
- Forks: DK Dirt Fork
- Bars: DK 2-PC / DK Worthy
- Stem: DK Jumping Stem
- Grips: DK Vise Grips / ODI Vans Lock On
- Seat: DK Drop Nose Seat
- Post: DK Micro Adjust
- Clamp: DK Double Bolt
- Cranks: Profile 180s
- Pedals: DK Iron Cross / Odyssey Twisted
- Sprocket: DK Iron Cross 44t / DK Cadence 44t
- Brakes: Tektro FX-20
- Lever: Tektro
- Wheelset: DK 48 Hole Sealed Hubs w/ 14mm Rear Axle, Sun BFR Hole Rims
- Freewheel: ACS Claws 16T
- Tires: Maxxis Maxxdaddy 2.25 & 1.85 / Dk Photon
Submitted by hondamxracer