In The Museum
Brand new promo limited edition bike with box and upgrades, logos are painted on and not decals.RadBrad 5 Comments 2 Faves
More From the Museum
Check it out!!!! :D
Posted by robk131313 on July 28, 2015 | 1 Response »
We are doing it again this year!
What: It is going to be a Flatland Jam, Pool/skatepark Jam, and old school bmx show and shine!
When : Sept 13th, 2015, start at 12
Where: Pacific Community Park
1515 NE 164th Ave.
Posted by GAry on July 15, 2015 | 19 Responses »
Here is the 50.000th Bike:
:D :cool: :) !!!
Posted by Hobbes12 on June 20, 2015 | 15 Responses »
Way back when..I wanted to have my own website about something I was passionate about.
I simply wanted to catalog every bmx bike ever, and share the info.
I did the coding myself for the first several years,
Later, in 2006 I hired a person to help with the coding. NAte Beaty..
The site has never stopped growing.
It is now my full time gig, and I still happy to spend hours everyday making it better.
I am sure this would not be possible without so much support from you! the members!
99% of the people involved in whatever aspect of the sport are amazing.
There have been many hurdles along the way, and I have learned alot!
My volunteer staff, former and current, have been a HUGE help as well!
Thanks for being a part of my dream!! GAry
Posted by GAry on January 31, 2015 | 101 Responses »
Yes, we have rolled out some changes. Should be Much more accessible from a variety of devices.
if you dont like it. under your "my profile" go to "display" and there is a button to turn off Mobile, ALL the time..
Posted by GAry on September 10, 2013 | 50 Responses »
Sunday, AUg 10th, noticed we are over 42,000 bmx bikes in the bmxmuseum! Keep em coming please! Thanks to everyone who has submitted so far! GAry,
Looks like we are past 43,000 now and looking forward to more!
new year, new number.. jan 1st, 2014 noticed we are over 44,000!!
Yea, its april and we are over 45,000 individual bmx bicycles in the bmxmuseum!
June 17th, 2014, and see we are over 46,000 bikes now!! sweetness
Sept, noticed we are over 47,000 bikes now!!
looking forward to 50,000..thanks to ALL who have submitted
Dec we hit 48,000. Looking forward to 50,000!!!!
March 25, 2015, 49,000 bikes yeah man!!
June 2015.. we hit 50,000 bikes!! super stoked!! keep em coming please!
Posted by GAry on August 30, 2011 | 63 Responses »
This site is still free for everything including ability to post and discuss your bike.
There is now a blue link to donate $20/year and become a "Pro Member", which allows posting threads in the Classified section.
This membership includes : Access to a more robust Classified section "Buy/Sell BMX & Want Ads"
* A bigger PM inbox (750)
* Larger signature
* Tasteful rectangular images in your signature, Size 830 by 100 or Smaller
* Bigger avatar upto 160 by 160 pixels
* paid sight supporter "Pro Member" badge on your posts and profile
* Ability to edit/update your For Sale post
* New "Mark sold" button archives your For Sale post
* Using the sold section to estimate value of bmx items
Your support also goes towards new features and faster hosting with fewer down times.
Cheers from the staff and Thanks in advance!
Posted by pjcruiser on June 1, 2009 | 25 Responses »
- GT Ultra Box frame/fork $638.00 - ninjaslap
- Schwinn Predator X-tra Pad NOS $10.00 - djflo0042012
- Schwinn Predator Pads NOS $25.00 - djflo0042012
- Haro Bmx Decal $6.00 - djflo0042012
- Cali Lite Stem and Bar Pad … $20.00 - djflo0042012
- Chang-Star Center Pull Brake $12.00 - djflo0042012
- GT Dyno Pegs 14 mm. (4) #01 $20.00 - djflo0042012
- 3/8" Axle Pegs 24/26T Black $10.00 - djflo0042012
- 3/8" Threaded Pegs CHROME $5.00 - djflo0042012
- Nagaoka Fluted Post BLUE $35.00 - djflo0042012
- Weinmann Zac X Front Rim … $40.00 - djflo0042012
- Webco Decal Set NOS $10.00 - djflo0042012
- Dyno 16" Dyno VFR Bars $15.00 - djflo0042012
- Primo Mustache Bars $12.00 - djflo0042012
- Aheadset Bmx Headset 1 1/8" $14.00 - djflo0042012
- Sun Rhynolite 24" rims (nice … $35.00 - ChattyMatty
- Specialized alloy dust caps … $30.00 - ChattyMatty
- 1981 Dia Compe complete blue … $50.00 - ChattyMatty
- Black Profile 38t chainring … $30.00 - ChattyMatty
- Nittio MX7a stem and Animal … $35.00 - ChattyMatty
- NOS R/A 990 adapter plate $20.00 - ChattyMatty
- Blue OG Cal Lite ankle pads/ … $20.00 - ChattyMatty
- Faux Campy Strada 170 cranks $65.00 - ChattyMatty
- "Skyway" 24x1.75 tires $60.00 - ChattyMatty
- No-name 'Cal lite' yellow … $13.00 - ChattyMatty
- View All Forsale
Registered users online: 63v-dub, 80 PRO-LINE, badassomar, berttmucker, Black_and_Blue, blue78, bmxdawn2dusk, Brandonio, BRICKOS2, brolly26, brunson67, Crisp87, cruiser76, Dayglogt, DR.S.COOPER, dtgodmage, Dyno'87, Gatorpit boy, gsaenz, Hooliganhooligan, IRIEAZ, JHARJO, jkraig, Kga4, KPHoffman91, LaughnJar, Marmite, mayor, Montana, ninjaslap, Nobrakescrew, ohbmxer, PKster, Pro Series, RADbandit, renotrailsguy, Rickchrist09, Rixvegas, Robmac, ronin8, SEABASSS03, sxuxrxf, ThunderKracker68, tomandemmy, TomPro, Tylere, Walkerbmx, ymibhdu, yosh808
Bikes in museum: 50865