In The Museum
Here is the very first one: Webco Team replica As requested we now have MORE pics per bike!
Posted by GAry on July 19, 2014 | 14 Responses »
bmxmuseum reporter Martin Wendt says:
I think having EF as the first interview will be inspirational to both riders and people who want to interview someone, so should kick off something good.
Posted by GAry on April 23, 2014 | 11 Responses »
Yes, we have rolled out some changes. Should be Much more accessible from a variety of devices.
if you dont like it. under your "my profile" go to "display" and there is a button to turn off Mobile, ALL the time..
Posted by GAry on September 10, 2013 | 48 Responses »
Sunday, AUg 10th, noticed we are over 42,000 bmx bikes in the bmxmuseum! Keep em coming please! Thanks to everyone who has submitted so far! GAry,
Looks like we are past 43,000 now and looking forward to more!
new year, new number.. jan 1st, 2014 noticed we are over 44,000!!
Yea, its april and we are over 45,000 individual bmx bicycles in the bmxmuseum!
June 17th, 2014, and see we are over 46,000 bikes now!! sweetness
Posted by GAry on August 30, 2011 | 49 Responses »
This site is still free for everything including ability to post and discuss your bike.
There is now a blue link to donate $20/year and become a "Pro Member", which allows posting threads in the Classified section.
This membership includes : Access to a more robust Classified section "Buy/Sell BMX & Want Ads"
* A bigger PM inbox (750)
* Larger signature
* Tasteful rectangular images in your signature, Size 830 by 100 or Smaller
* Bigger avatar upto 160 by 160 pixels
* paid sight supporter "Pro Member" badge on your posts and profile
* Ability to edit/update your For Sale post
* New "Mark sold" button archives your For Sale post
Your support also goes towards new features and faster hosting with fewer down times.
Cheers from the staff and Thanks in advance!
Posted by pjcruiser on June 1, 2009 | 26 Responses »
- 2002 Haro Dave Mirra Pro s351 … $399.99 - jkdrock
- Redline brute stem $175.00 - redmxII
- Candy blue 26" PK ripper f/f $375.00 - hifiguy
- haro sprocket alloy silver 36t $30.00 - rcsnipe2000
- haro black alloy sprocket 40t $30.00 - rcsnipe2000
- haro black steel sprocket 40t $20.00 - rcsnipe2000
- haro steel sprocket black 39t $25.00 - rcsnipe2000
- kink black alloy sprocket 43t $25.00 - rcsnipe2000
- huffy alloy sprocket 36t $22.00 - rcsnipe2000
- gt chain ring disc and bolts … $30.00 - rcsnipe2000
- Crupi pro square cages and … $20.00 - gsaenz
- SR stamped chain ring off GT … $19.00 - gsaenz
- Troxel padded seat 81 goose $20.00 - gsaenz
- Hutch Aerospeeds NIB $800.00 - Boersck
- White Dia Compe 880 Front … $65.00 - Boersck
- White GT Tires $75.00 - Boersck
- S&M long Johnson post with … $28.00 - Kid718
- FBM pivotal seat $25.00 - Kid718
- 1" S&M ditchforks $100.00 - Kid718
- Peregrine race wheels 36h $325.00 - Kid718
- S&M lot $40.00 - Kid718
- 1" S&M Holmes frame/fork and … $210.00 - Kid718
- S&M Trackmark tires … $60.00 - Kid718
- Robinson pads $50.00 - Kid718
- S&M pitchforks w/990 mounts $110.00 - Kid718
- View All Forsale
Registered users online: 09blink, 12welvemonkeys, 1968, 1manta, 5MBossMan, aBrainDump, AliPoitevint, animalistik, babygerold, Backspray, backtrail2012, benmad, BMXR619, bobbylx, bRADdlphns, BravoPro, brobmx, bwheels, ChattyMatty, chevans1, cmaciaszek, crozier, CW5150, d64nova, dedmann, droc7683, elan271, Eman, EVOIII, falloutbmx, flat87-92, flatland1974, flintgtboy78, gordy, ground2air, GT-World-Tour-1986, GuitarDinger, Gustafa, Heelz2315, hoffmanfan, HULK, ILLISS, inkedup, jace.317, Jdmchris, johnny pants, JPinFL, jrkcfrank, KoolAidMan, Krippler, laxboy, lee hodgson, MESSERSCHMITT, MickRich393, milhous, mongeese, mtbwrxwagon, najibs, nefbike77, notapadawan, NOTORIOUS, numismatist, olskoolbmxfreek, Petes2258, pkripper68bmx, RACEINC43, Raoul, redmxII, renotrailsguy, ripperrider, sack, ShapeShifter, shiftastic, skunkbros, slapanman, steck, stevemilz, stevenbven, tenhighrc, Texasbmx, thewhitelarrybird, topyard805, TrentSwagger, trexxx44, UPSMAN, Vanwylder, wolfgang
Bikes in museum: 46518