In The Museum
I enjoy this show every year.
Check link for lots pics
Posted by GAry on November 30, 2014 | 1 Response »
So, Shad over at goodsbmx, an ALL bmx shop near me in portland, has started a new site. Lots of cool pics and bmx info.. check it out..
Posted by GAry on October 23, 2014 | 5 Responses »
Here is the very first one: Webco Team replica As requested we now have MORE pics per bike!
Posted by GAry on July 19, 2014 | 14 Responses »
bmxmuseum reporter Martin Wendt says:
I think having EF as the first interview will be inspirational to both riders and people who want to interview someone, so should kick off something good.
Posted by GAry on April 23, 2014 | 12 Responses »
Yes, we have rolled out some changes. Should be Much more accessible from a variety of devices.
if you dont like it. under your "my profile" go to "display" and there is a button to turn off Mobile, ALL the time..
Posted by GAry on September 10, 2013 | 50 Responses »
Sunday, AUg 10th, noticed we are over 42,000 bmx bikes in the bmxmuseum! Keep em coming please! Thanks to everyone who has submitted so far! GAry,
Looks like we are past 43,000 now and looking forward to more!
new year, new number.. jan 1st, 2014 noticed we are over 44,000!!
Yea, its april and we are over 45,000 individual bmx bicycles in the bmxmuseum!
June 17th, 2014, and see we are over 46,000 bikes now!! sweetness
Sept, noticed we are over 47,000 bikes now!!
looking forward to 50,000..thanks to ALL who have submitted
Dec we hit 48,000. Looking forward to 50,000!!!!
Posted by GAry on August 30, 2011 | 56 Responses »
This site is still free for everything including ability to post and discuss your bike.
There is now a blue link to donate $20/year and become a "Pro Member", which allows posting threads in the Classified section.
This membership includes : Access to a more robust Classified section "Buy/Sell BMX & Want Ads"
* A bigger PM inbox (750)
* Larger signature
* Tasteful rectangular images in your signature, Size 830 by 100 or Smaller
* Bigger avatar upto 160 by 160 pixels
* paid sight supporter "Pro Member" badge on your posts and profile
* Ability to edit/update your For Sale post
* New "Mark sold" button archives your For Sale post
Your support also goes towards new features and faster hosting with fewer down times.
Cheers from the staff and Thanks in advance!
Posted by pjcruiser on June 1, 2009 | 30 Responses »
- Pegs $13.00 - Scraplord
- NOS Red Cal-Lite Ankle Pad $10.00 - Scraplord
- One Piece Cranks 170mm Schwinn $20.00 - Scraplord
- NOS Blue Rad Pad V-Bar Pad $15.00 - Scraplord
- Mosh Seat Clamp 28.6 mm $10.00 - Scraplord
- Suntour XCM Pedals 9/16" $30.00 - Scraplord
- Wellgo DX Style Pedals 1/2" $15.00 - Scraplord
- Darrel Young JMC Frame Fork … $1300.00 - spartan50
- 87 gt viscosity seat $120.00 - raiderzink
- Suntour 16t Cog (Unstamped) $9.00 - intrikat
- Suntour 16t Cog (Stamped) $10.00 - intrikat
- Bendix 14t Cog (Stamped) $15.00 - intrikat
- Unknown 13t Cog (Unstamped) $15.00 - intrikat
- Kore 12t Cog (Stamped) … $24.00 - intrikat
- Schwinn 26t Sprocket (Chrome) … $26.00 - intrikat
- Vintage Grip Tape For Your … $10.00 - intrikat
- Animal Bikes Banner 48" x 24" $13.00 - intrikat
- Deluxe F-lite Chainwheel … $39.00 - intrikat
- Dia-Compe Flexie Cable … $6.00 - intrikat
- Old School Seat Guts … $6.00 - intrikat
- S&M Beringer Bar (Raw/Clear) … $43.00 - intrikat
- Dia-Tech Spring Tensioners … $5.00 - intrikat
- Brick Tread Tires (2) 20x1.75 $22.00 - intrikat
- Voodoo Jam Cups (2) 2004 … $8.00 - intrikat
- Flatground Poster Amsterdam … $15.00 - intrikat
- View All Forsale
Registered users online: 2009HDSG, aaronl, Adalac08, Aulton, Bails, beej1968, blainez28, Bravo, Bronx Styler, bullseyejunkie, Burning River, bwheels, C86k10, cervelos, ChiliDawg, chito, Crackin, Dcbmx1, dedmann, EVOIII, FINESS, FOSELONE, G., GAry, ghost97ta, GTeaser, HawkXXL, HULK, J-train, jaremy2, jbrown1168, jimmyjambo43, jmr545, Ladis, Lallier, Layback, mattharrison, MGG, MIGZ, Moonster, nasty is nate, oldbuzzard, OLDSCHOOLBMXER67, PJ1, poppa wheelie, razmatazz, rd350, redline_revolver, RidingAgain, Shotgun, spartan50, Stillakid, STOLEN85TRICKSTAR, suicidepan, terrorizin', tony1212, westside2004, xl250, yenko, ynkwie, yodasang, yosh808
Bikes in museum: 48127