In The Museum
Way back when..I wanted to have my own website about something I was passionate about.
I simply wanted to catalog every bmx bike ever, and share the info.
I did the coding myself for the first several years,
Later, in 2006 I hired a person to help with the coding. NAte Beaty..
The site has never stopped growing.
It is now my full time gig, and I still happy to spend hours everyday making it better.
I am sure this would not be possible without so much support from you! the members!
99% of the people involved in whatever aspect of the sport are amazing.
There have been many hurdles along the way, and I have learned alot!
My volunteer staff, former and current, have been a HUGE help as well!
Thanks for being a part of my dream!! GAry
Posted by GAry on January 31, 2015 | 120 Responses »
Yes, we have rolled out some changes. Should be Much more accessible from a variety of devices.
if you dont like it. under your "my profile" go to "display" and there is a button to turn off Mobile, ALL the time..
Posted by GAry on September 10, 2013 | 52 Responses »
Sunday, AUg 10th, noticed we are over 42,000 bmx bikes in the bmxmuseum! Keep em coming please! Thanks to everyone who has submitted so far! GAry,
Looks like we are past 43,000 now and looking forward to more!
new year, new number.. jan 1st, 2014 noticed we are over 44,000!!
Yea, its april and we are over 45,000 individual bmx bicycles in the bmxmuseum!
June 17th, 2014, and see we are over 46,000 bikes now!! sweetness
Sept, noticed we are over 47,000 bikes now!!
looking forward to 50,000..thanks to ALL who have submitted
Dec we hit 48,000. Looking forward to 50,000!!!!
March 25, 2015, 49,000 bikes yeah man!!
June 2015.. we hit 50,000 bikes!! super stoked!! keep em coming please!
I missed the 51,000, and now well on way to 52,000!!
Well, its Jan 25th, 2016, over 52,400 bikes! yeah!
During March 2016.. went over 53,000~
Posted by GAry on August 30, 2011 | 66 Responses »
This site is still free for everything including ability to post and discuss your bike.
There is now a blue link to donate $20/year and become a "Pro Member", which allows posting threads in the Classified section.
This membership includes : Access to a more robust Classified section "Buy/Sell BMX & Want Ads"
* A bigger PM inbox (750)
* Larger signature
* Tasteful rectangular images in your signature, Size 830 by 100 or Smaller
* Bigger avatar upto 160 by 160 pixels
* paid sight supporter "Pro Member" badge on your posts and profile
* Ability to edit/update your For Sale post
* New "Mark sold" button archives your For Sale post
* Using the sold section to estimate value of bmx items
Your support also goes towards new features and faster hosting with fewer down times.
Cheers from the staff and Thanks in advance!
Posted by pjcruiser on June 1, 2009 | 37 Responses »
- A'ME "Bubble Font" Unitron … $47.00 - CRUZR_ADDICT
- TnT sun BFR $250.00 - tomhutch
- Haro circuit board $150.00 - tomhutch
- S&M pitch forks $50.00 - tomhutch
- Profile spline drive $40.00 - tomhutch
- Haro fst $300.00 - tomhutch
- Race forks tapered legs $85.00 - tomhutch
- Hutch trick styler forks $200.00 - tomhutch
- 1987 Kuwahara magician $250.00 - insertcoin
- Pryme Knee / Shin Guards Large $20.00 - Scraplord
- NOS GT WHITE SEAT 80s $240.00 - Guadalupe. cornejo
- Powerlite seat post clamp $10.00 - getwheels
- Bizhouse Aerospace Forks … $199.99 - BIZHOUSE
- 88 GT Bicycles Sticker from … $5.99 - BIZHOUSE
- GT Power Series BB cup From … $29.99 - BIZHOUSE
- One REAL NOS Suntour VX Crank … $23.00 - vettefan
- bmx 2016 retro FST Brian … $350.00 - maldito6969
- bmx 84' redline prostyler … $425.00 - maldito6969
- bmx 86' redline prostyler … $400.00 - maldito6969
- Bmx 86 Redline RL20a frame … $325.00 - maldito6969
- bmx redline forklifter stem … $175.00 - maldito6969
- bmx NOS haro screw in fork … $90.00 - maldito6969
- bmx cross power SAKAE … $60.00 - maldito6969
- bmx gt pro performer bar for … $110.00 - maldito6969
- bmx new hoffman GANK hight … $80.00 - maldito6969
- View All Forsale
Registered users online: 2009HDSG, 72ss454, aaronl, arata82, atascosa, Axel10, bikelover76, bmxromance, BrodyBrover, brunson67, bwnharo, cancan, commi_killr, Competition Scrambler, CRUZR_ADDICT, da missile, Dar90, datsun180b, Dcbmx1, dedmann, Dirty Habits, djflo0042012, dookie, Downhill king, DrewMcCain, ebenk, echa, esp_mini_wi, familyman, flanelcamel, FriendlyOne, Gatorpit boy, grizz_7, Gt56, Guadalupe. cornejo, Guavas, hboost, HOKESONE, Hutchmontana, insertcoin, Jaredandnicole, jb-ny, johnny pants, Kami_Toyz, kegger, kmpap, KoolAidMan, koondogg, krt1978, Kwrigh98, MACAW, macclf, Mach Oneswiped, Mair, mikel206, motonolstar, Nismojones, No100Sy, RadRealtor, ram3233, REV, rhino174, RL-20II Guy, rmeneses, robby429, RobS, rosbmx, rosie25, saC, Santa's Lil Elf, scrumblero, Sdchinobmx, siriusbmx, STREETBEATBEAST, tacoman, teachbmxcharlie, Terry D., TEXMEXBMX, The bikers, thomasvi.chau, tnyvillegas, trexxx44, tricky69, vvanasse, Willowlp, Woodchips78
Bikes in museum: 53654