In The Museum
Way back when..I wanted to have my own website about something I was passionate about.
I simply wanted to catalog every bmx bike ever, and share the info.
I did the coding myself for the first several years,
Later, in 2006 I hired a person to help with the coding. NAte Beaty..
The site has never stopped growing.
It is now my full time gig, and I still happy to spend hours everyday making it better.
I am sure this would not be possible without so much support from you! the members!
99% of the people involved in whatever aspect of the sport are amazing.
There have been many hurdles along the way, and I have learned alot!
My volunteer staff, former and current, have been a HUGE help as well!
Thanks for being a part of my dream!! GAry
Posted by GAry on January 31, 2015 | 121 Responses »
Yes, we have rolled out some changes. Should be Much more accessible from a variety of devices.
if you dont like it. under your "my profile" go to "display" and there is a button to turn off Mobile, ALL the time..
Posted by GAry on September 10, 2013 | 52 Responses »
Sunday, AUg 10th, noticed we are over 42,000 bmx bikes in the bmxmuseum! Keep em coming please! Thanks to everyone who has submitted so far! GAry,
Looks like we are past 43,000 now and looking forward to more!
new year, new number.. jan 1st, 2014 noticed we are over 44,000!!
Yea, its april and we are over 45,000 individual bmx bicycles in the bmxmuseum!
June 17th, 2014, and see we are over 46,000 bikes now!! sweetness
Sept, noticed we are over 47,000 bikes now!!
looking forward to 50,000..thanks to ALL who have submitted
Dec we hit 48,000. Looking forward to 50,000!!!!
March 25, 2015, 49,000 bikes yeah man!!
June 2015.. we hit 50,000 bikes!! super stoked!! keep em coming please!
I missed the 51,000, and now well on way to 52,000!!
Well, its Jan 25th, 2016, over 52,400 bikes! yeah!
During March 2016.. went over 53,000~
Posted by GAry on August 30, 2011 | 66 Responses »
This site is still free for everything including ability to post and discuss your bike.
There is now a blue link to donate $20/year and become a "Pro Member", which allows posting threads in the Classified section.
This membership includes : Access to a more robust Classified section "Buy/Sell BMX & Want Ads"
* A bigger PM inbox (750)
* Larger signature
* Tasteful rectangular images in your signature, Size 830 by 100 or Smaller
* Bigger avatar upto 160 by 160 pixels
* paid sight supporter "Pro Member" badge on your posts and profile
* Ability to edit/update your For Sale post
* New "Mark sold" button archives your For Sale post
* Using the sold section to estimate value of bmx items
Your support also goes towards new features and faster hosting with fewer down times.
Cheers from the staff and Thanks in advance!
Posted by pjcruiser on June 1, 2009 | 37 Responses »
- Boss 20 inch threadless blue … $125.00 - Dcbmx1
- Schwinn el jefe fork raw $50.00 - Dcbmx1
- Sekai red threaded fork $40.00 - Dcbmx1
- Boss mid 1990s frame $90.00 - Dcbmx1
- Standard 125L Frame fork … $140.00 - Dcbmx1
- Gt freestyle frame fork stem … $105.00 - Dcbmx1
- Schwinn chopper scooter Bmx $75.00 - Dcbmx1
- Fishbone cranks chainwheel … $65.00 - Dcbmx1
- Fishbone stem handlebar … $60.00 - Dcbmx1
- Fishbone fork front brake $78.00 - Dcbmx1
- White safe lite mags Gt tires $50.00 - Dcbmx1
- Mongoose 1984 frame seatpost … $50.00 - Dcbmx1
- Gt interceptor frame fork … $100.00 - Dcbmx1
- NOS Black fluted seat post $23.50 - BRICKOS2
- NOS Strong Seat post $57.50 - BRICKOS2
- NOS Strong seat post $54.50 - BRICKOS2
- Diamondback pad set $80.00 - rareair
- Yellow OURY grips $17.00 - rareair
- NOS KGB New Conexion Matte … $615.00 - Shiznitme
- KHC BLACK BMX … $15.00 - Mr.WHEELS
- KHC BLACK BMX … $15.00 - Mr.WHEELS
- AEROMAX BMXTRACK … $17.50 - Mr.WHEELS
- WHITE VINYL BMX SADDLE! LOOKS … $17.50 - Mr.WHEELS
- WHITE VINYL BMX SADDLE.GOLD … $17.50 - Mr.WHEELS
- RED ANODIZED 1 INCH! RED BMX … $10.50 - Mr.WHEELS
- View All Forsale
Registered users online: 1siouxindian, A-Jey, ahimsa9, AmpSkillz, antiquebmx, Aulton, AustinFitz, baggins, balance 4130, Bimeza, BMX BUDDY, bmx619, BMXRACER96', brucelee, Budgetbike, Bugzy, butchstattoos, chubz, colepz, Competition Scrambler, corollagts, Dknova4, DR.S.COOPER, echoout, fredcc, freshxx, GHETTOBLASTER4LIFE, GT SHOW KID, Gylles Smyth, heyslugger, Hunterkiller, jeffr818, jeremyz31, JHARJO, Jmack, Kami_Toyz, king stinger, Leroy Rochester, lica1215, midschool_seba, neutron101, olskuldj, pkripper68bmx, Quadzilla vs., rareair, rcsnipe2000, reddman65, renotrailsguy, rinsa1022, Santa's Lil Elf, Sdchinobmx, ShadowBMXrider24, Sharkdano, staydull, tomandemmy, toowheelz, twiztedbmx, wagonguy, young@heart
Bikes in museum: 53911