In The Museum
Here is the very first one: Webco Team replica As requested we now have MORE pics per bike!
Posted by GAry on July 19, 2014 | 14 Responses »
bmxmuseum reporter Martin Wendt says:
I think having EF as the first interview will be inspirational to both riders and people who want to interview someone, so should kick off something good.
Posted by GAry on April 23, 2014 | 11 Responses »
Yes, we have rolled out some changes. Should be Much more accessible from a variety of devices.
if you dont like it. under your "my profile" go to "display" and there is a button to turn off Mobile, ALL the time..
Posted by GAry on September 10, 2013 | 50 Responses »
Sunday, AUg 10th, noticed we are over 42,000 bmx bikes in the bmxmuseum! Keep em coming please! Thanks to everyone who has submitted so far! GAry,
Looks like we are past 43,000 now and looking forward to more!
new year, new number.. jan 1st, 2014 noticed we are over 44,000!!
Yea, its april and we are over 45,000 individual bmx bicycles in the bmxmuseum!
June 17th, 2014, and see we are over 46,000 bikes now!! sweetness
Sept, noticed we are over 47,000 bikes now!!
looking forward to 50,000..thanks to ALL who have submitted!
Posted by GAry on August 30, 2011 | 52 Responses »
This site is still free for everything including ability to post and discuss your bike.
There is now a blue link to donate $20/year and become a "Pro Member", which allows posting threads in the Classified section.
This membership includes : Access to a more robust Classified section "Buy/Sell BMX & Want Ads"
* A bigger PM inbox (750)
* Larger signature
* Tasteful rectangular images in your signature, Size 830 by 100 or Smaller
* Bigger avatar upto 160 by 160 pixels
* paid sight supporter "Pro Member" badge on your posts and profile
* Ability to edit/update your For Sale post
* New "Mark sold" button archives your For Sale post
Your support also goes towards new features and faster hosting with fewer down times.
Cheers from the staff and Thanks in advance!
Posted by pjcruiser on June 1, 2009 | 27 Responses »
- ACS 860 Rear Brake and … $35.00 - timbodtc
- NOS Jive Handle EZ Jive Red … $20.00 - timbodtc
- SR MTP 100 9/16 Sealed Pedals $85.00 - timbodtc
- S&M Red Challenger 1 1/8 Stem $30.00 - timbodtc
- S&M Black Thin Seat $35.00 - timbodtc
- Mid School GT Speed Series … $20.00 - timbodtc
- Ame Grey grips $12.00 - tompo
- Specialized Nos grips $10.00 - tompo
- GT stamped Chaining Bolts NOS $30.00 - tompo
- Phil BB Space Cap Nos $45.00 - tompo
- Kuwahara Top Nut $17.00 - tompo
- Suntour Coaster Brake parts $10.00 - tompo
- Akisu fork 1" threaded chrome $32.00 - tompo
- Dyno Thrust fork $20.00 - tompo
- Redline Chain Adjuster $7.00 - tompo
- Stolen 20" Front Rim $25.00 - tompo
- GT Performer decal sheet NOS $48.00 - tompo
- Kuwahara Bar V Pad $20.00 - tompo
- Nos Tioga - single right … $8.99 - tompo
- ACS headset sealed 1" NEW $25.00 - tompo
- Robinson decal lot $15.00 - tompo
- Nos Odyssey 44T $20.00 - tompo
- DNA bar ends 1" $8.00 - tompo
- Dyno 43t chaining and 1piece … $15.00 - tompo
- Hutch mini NOS clamp rare $140.00 - tompo
- View All Forsale
Registered users online: alh0, bird, Bravo, Bronx Styler, bullseyejunkie, cool-breeze, cuzg, Dave909, deliverence, EVL304, Fan of Bread, Hot Shot, JPinFL, kevin108, kuwarod, MADDAWG, mark73, Meltdown, parktool, Ralph79, scarlettnora, skubasteve, sport123, St20er, timbodtc, tsipidisbikes, version7075, wildbillo68, youngGoose, zombie_jesus
Bikes in museum: 47580